64 replies to this topic

#61 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,621 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

It appears we are determined to find a WR on the cheap. I guess you never know until you bring them in

#62 WildCats

WildCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

What some of you hope DJ Moore gets sign again one day? Watch the buffalo game he doesn't fly to the ball he just stands there hoping the linebackers make the tackle. And has slow reaction speed. I'm more impressed with Melvin white and the other young guys stepping up. And josh Thomas yeah he can pack his suitcase to but for right now we gotta work with what we got.

#63 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

I agree. We are gonna have to look to White for production because eventually Josh Thomas is going to cost us a W.

Might have been a completely different game yesterday if Tavon's td doesn't come back and Quick breaks away from the TD saving tackle.

Thomas wasn't even remotely close to making a play. Not to mention they dropped an easy td in the corner of the end zone when Thomas was in coverage too!

The dropped TD was with White in coverage. Thomas had one on which the receiver did not get his second foot down in bound (and it was actually contact from Thomas that drove him oob).

With our front seven there is no reason to not leave a safety deep. The means Thomas's skills is a perfect for our defense.

(Of course a guy like Revis is better to have, I am just saying given that we get our secondary from late round, undrafted or minimum payed veterans, a guy like thomas is about as good as it gets.)

#64 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationYadkinville

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

monkey48, on 22 Oct 2013 - 05:19 AM, said:

I think Melvin White may well see more snaps with Thomas struggling in coverage. 

I sure hope so. Might not be as lucky and have a td called back and an easy td drop against the SF NE MIA stretch.

#65 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Reminds me of Gettis

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users