Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP: ESPN chokes to death eating crow

83 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Tom Brady's QB rating this season; 74. Cam's? 95.7

Posted · Report post

The Colts had/have playoff vets for a franchise that went to the playoffs 11 times with Manning, tanked, got Luck, and are not near where Hurney's decisions had/have us. Not even CLOSE!
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The decision to trade a first rounder for Trent Richardson will haunt them in the future, but, again, compared to Hurney, not close.

Posted · Report post

Colts coaching staff >>> Panthers' coaching staff

The Colts HC spent last season in the hospital.

Posted · Report post

The Colts were the worst team in the NFL without Luck. The Colts are a top 5 team with Luck.

The Panthers were the worst team in the NFL without Cam. The Panthers still suck with Cam.

You forgot that part, bro.

Colts a perrenial playoff team before Luck got there. I dont give a fug what anyone says, to this day I think Colts tanked for Luck. Too many Manning/Luck connections etc.
7 people like this

Posted · Report post

I need someone to explain to me how the fug Colin Kaeperbitch had a 99 qbr going 13/21 and no tds. That stat is garbage

QBR isn't a passer rating. Rushing stats are a huge part of it. QBR is a "QB Rating" ESPN developed to make Timmy look good.

It is a joke and completely useless.

Posted · Report post

Again, Cam has a better QBR and far more yards per attempt than Luck. Luck is good and had a good game last night but was also fortunate to get the win after going 1-6 in the 4th quarter and Denver fumbling. His team also gave him the breaks in the Seahawks and Raiders games that our team did not give Cam in the Seahawks and Bills games.

Depends on taste of superhero I guess. I would rather have Superman (and his ceiling) than Captain America. Some wouldn't I guess.

I like the superhero comparison. Luck fits Captain America well.

Posted · Report post

I think that ESPN hates that they can't carry our games because of our agreement with Fox Network. They never show us in a favorable light during any of the very brief game previews of us they show. Even then they only mention how the other team lost, not what we did to win.

Posted · Report post

The Colts were also insanely Lucky last year, pun intended, actually being outscored on the year by more than the Panthers, yet having an 11-5 record compared to 7-9. Crazy.

Posted · Report post

The Colts HC spent last season in the hospital.

Point? Tell me different. The Colts' front office went after high quality coaches. At first glance, they appear average but they taken a defense with average players (other than a few names) and made them into studs with the scheme they're running. The same goes for the offense. Look at the playcalling and formations. They literally get defenses off-balanced. Luck isn't carrying that team at all. You have to be an idiot to believe that.

Posted · Report post

Colts a perrenial playoff team before Luck got there. I dont give a fug what anyone says, to this day I think Colts tanked for Luck. Too many Manning/Luck connections etc.

I don't think so, the entire team has changed from two seasons ago.