Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

RIP: ESPN chokes to death eating crow

I think that ESPN hates that they can't carry our games because of our agreement with Fox Network. They never show us in a favorable light during any of the very brief game previews of us they show. Even then they only mention how the other team lost, not what we did to win.

Anchorman-snarling.gif

I need someone to explain to me how the fug Colin Kaeperbitch had a 99 qbr going 13/21 and no tds. That stat is garbage

qbr also factor rushing yards

No disrespect, I'm genuinely curious. Why do you dislike Cam Newton so thoroughly?

I think he may be the reincarnation of TRD

This isn't a dig at Cam. Our boy is plenty accurate with the ball but he'll never have stats like these throughout five straight games:

31/40 for 514 yards; 4 TDs

29/35 for 475 yards; 3 TDs

30/37 for 369 yards; 3 TDs

25/39 for 401 yards; 5 TDs

33/46 for 344 yards; 4 TDs

Cam is who Cam is, and I'm okay with him being a very good gunslinger.

Key numbers:

If you don't think the Colys tanked with Painter you need to remember who their owner is. They had a plan.

We just drafted Cam kept everything else the same and hoped for the best. O yea we downgraded our coach

Guest Spider Monkey

If you don't think the Colys tanked with Painter you need to remember who their owner is. They had a plan.

We just drafted Cam kept everything else the same and hoped for the best. O yea we downgraded our coach

And we didn't tank? Lol

People give the Colts too much credit for being this great ran team ala New England.

1) Very few players from the Manning playoff era are on that team.

2) Colts are a shitty franchise. They wasted Peyton's career and never built a team around him. They had a dominant D one season, and they won a Super Bowl that year. He had to carry abysmal defenses most of his career.

Cam might not be the best young QB in the NFL, but I'd like to see how RGIII, Wilson, Luck, etc. would fare with a dunce like Shula as their OC and QB coach beforehand.

And we didn't tank? Lol

People give the Colts too much credit for being this great ran team ala New England.

1) Very few players from the Manning playoff era are on that team.

2) Colts are a shitty franchise. They wasted Peyton's career and never built a team around him. They had a dominant D one season, and they won a Super Bowl that year. He had to carry abysmal defenses most of his career.

So your saying the colts kept their good young talent while adding more good young talent help Luck while the Panthers kept the same 2-14 team and just added a qb? Really I wonder who had the better season. Luck is good but Cam has outplayed him not only on the ground but through the air as well.

Luck had a worst rookie season than Cam but made the playoffs it ain't too hard to figure out folks.

Guest Spider Monkey

So your saying the colts kept their good young talent while adding more good young talent help Luck while the Panthers kept the same 2-14 team and just added a qb? Really I wonder who had the better season. Luck is good but Cam has outplayed him not only on the ground but through the air as well.

Luck had a worst rookie season than Cam but made the playoffs it ain't too hard to figure out folks.

I've already said Cam's first two seasons were better than Luck's rookie year.

But this year Luck has played better by a slight margin.

The Colts were also insanely Lucky last year, pun intended, actually being outscored on the year by more than the Panthers, yet having an 11-5 record compared to 7-9. Crazy.

I'm curious: Do you know more about how the Colts ended up with such a good record despite being outscored?

Cam might not be the best young QB in the NFL, but I'd like to see how RGIII, Wilson, Luck, etc. would fare with a dunce like Shula as their OC and QB coach beforehand.

Shula may not be great, but he has more W 's under his belt at this time of the year than Chud had in his two years combined.

Also with shula, Rg3 may have not had his knee explode in his first year.