RIP: ESPN chokes to death eating crow

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Colts coaching staff >>> Panthers' coaching staff

The Colts HC spent last season in the hospital.

#17 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

The Colts were the worst team in the NFL without Luck. The Colts are a top 5 team with Luck.

The Panthers were the worst team in the NFL without Cam. The Panthers still suck with Cam.

You forgot that part, bro.

Colts a perrenial playoff team before Luck got there. I dont give a fug what anyone says, to this day I think Colts tanked for Luck. Too many Manning/Luck connections etc.

#18 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

I need someone to explain to me how the fug Colin Kaeperbitch had a 99 qbr going 13/21 and no tds. That stat is garbage

QBR isn't a passer rating. Rushing stats are a huge part of it. QBR is a "QB Rating" ESPN developed to make Timmy look good.

It is a joke and completely useless.

#19 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

The Colts were the worst team in the NFL without Luck. The Colts are a top 5 team with Luck.

The Panthers were the worst team in the NFL without Cam. The Panthers still suck with Cam.

Colts had been to the playoffs 12 straight years and then tanks on year with Painter

Panthers have never had back to back winning seasons

Andrew Luck Career Passer Rating-80.4
Cam-86.7

You forgot that part bro

#20 Shermdog

Shermdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

Again, Cam has a better QBR and far more yards per attempt than Luck. Luck is good and had a good game last night but was also fortunate to get the win after going 1-6 in the 4th quarter and Denver fumbling. His team also gave him the breaks in the Seahawks and Raiders games that our team did not give Cam in the Seahawks and Bills games.

Depends on taste of superhero I guess. I would rather have Superman (and his ceiling) than Captain America. Some wouldn't I guess.

I like the superhero comparison. Luck fits Captain America well.

#21 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

I think that ESPN hates that they can't carry our games because of our agreement with Fox Network. They never show us in a favorable light during any of the very brief game previews of us they show. Even then they only mention how the other team lost, not what we did to win.

#22 ctrcat

ctrcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

The Colts were also insanely Lucky last year, pun intended, actually being outscored on the year by more than the Panthers, yet having an 11-5 record compared to 7-9. Crazy.

#23 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,517 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

The Colts HC spent last season in the hospital.

Point? Tell me different. The Colts' front office went after high quality coaches. At first glance, they appear average but they taken a defense with average players (other than a few names) and made them into studs with the scheme they're running. The same goes for the offense. Look at the playcalling and formations. They literally get defenses off-balanced. Luck isn't carrying that team at all. You have to be an idiot to believe that.

#24 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Colts a perrenial playoff team before Luck got there. I dont give a fug what anyone says, to this day I think Colts tanked for Luck. Too many Manning/Luck connections etc.

I don't think so, the entire team has changed from two seasons ago. 

#25 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,039 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Sasha does more gagging than sucking I would say

#26 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

Of course they tanked for Luck.            Wouldn't be so obvious if they didn't have so many 10+ win seasons in a row,  only to go 2-14,  get the qb they wanted and then go about their winning ways again... especially impressive when you consider they had to carry Luck his rookie year,  with him turning the ball over left and right. 

#27 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

The way this forum downplays anything Luck just to feel better about Cam is quite humorous.

#28 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

Luck possibly has more apologists on this board than there are Cam apologists.

#29 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Feel free to go root for the Colts, bro.  We won't miss ya, bro.

#30 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,239 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Just a friendly reminder to tweet Rodney Harrison. 

There's a reason they didn't show our highlights on Football Night in America last night lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.