RIP: ESPN chokes to death eating crow

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#51 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

The Colts were also insanely Lucky last year, pun intended, actually being outscored on the year by more than the Panthers, yet having an 11-5 record compared to 7-9. Crazy.

I'm curious: Do you know more about how the Colts ended up with such a good record despite being outscored?

#52 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Cam might not be the best young QB in the NFL, but I'd like to see how RGIII, Wilson, Luck, etc. would fare with a dunce like Shula as their OC and QB coach beforehand.

Shula may not be great, but he has more W 's under his belt at this time of the year than Chud had in his two years combined.

#53 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• Locationunder an aluminum hat
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Cam might not be the best young QB in the NFL, but I'd like to see how RGIII, Wilson, Luck, etc. would fare with a dunce like Shula as their OC and QB coach beforehand.

Also with shula, Rg3 may have not had his knee explode in his first year.

#54 Guest_KDinka_*

Guest_KDinka_*
Guests

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Next to Andrew Luck, Cam is the best young QB in the league.

Enough with the Comparison. Cam probably don't even know Luck exist. Luck should be compared to Tannehill. Similar skill set.

#55 Guest_KDinka_*

Guest_KDinka_*
Guests

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Luck is 16-7 as a starter. Cam is 16-22.

Luck beat Seattle, San Francisco, and Denver; arguably the 3 best teams in the NFL.

Newton beat the 1-10 NYG/Vikings.

Why does Luck have to be compared against every black QB in the league. Can't the black QBs have their moment in the sun without bringing a white guy in the conversation? You should know already objectivity is nonexistent when it comes to race. Luck have plenty of other white QBs to be compared with. You have Ponder, Tannehill, Glennon, Foles, Barkley, Cousins, etc. Yep! More than enough.

Leave Cam, RG3, Wilson, Kaepernick, Bridgewater, Geno, Boyd, Manuel, Winston to be compared to each other. No need for the extra racial aggravation inserting Luck in there.

#56 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

The Colts were the worst team in the NFL without Luck. The Colts are a top 5 team with Luck.

The Panthers were the worst team in the NFL without Cam. The Panthers still suck with Cam.

You forgot that part, bro.

The Colts also tanked that season to get Luck.  I don't care what anybody says, I firmly believe that.

#57 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
Guests

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Why does Luck have to be compared against every black QB in the league. Can't the black QBs have their moment in the sun without bringing a white guy in the conversation? You should know already objectivity is nonexistent when it comes to race. Luck have plenty of other white QBs to be compared with. You have Ponder, Tannehill, Glennon, Foles, Barkley, Cousins, etc. Yep! More than enough.

Leave Cam, RG3, Wilson, Kaepernick, Bridgewater, Geno, Boyd, Manuel, Winston to be compared to each other. No need for the extra racial aggravation inserting Luck in there.

The dumb ass needs to be banned.

#58 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Luck is 16-7 as a starter. Cam is 16-22.

Luck beat Seattle, San Francisco, and Denver; arguably the 3 best teams in the NFL.

Newton beat the 1-10 NYG/Vikings.

Fugging hell... this poo again.

#59 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

c ya

#60 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Bant! Bant! Bant! That might have been the dumbest thing I've ever read lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users