Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvin Austin signs with the Cowboys

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Fua has 9 tackles, right?

Posted · Report post

The guy's an idiot and we don't need him in our locker room regardless of if he may be marginally better than Fua.

Posted · Report post

Why are we talking about a player that has already been signed?

Posted · Report post

MRSA contaminated mop water is better than FUA.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I couldn't care less, homer or not. Is he really worse than Fua? Yes of no?

No. It's impossible to be worse than Fua. And that's not hyperbole.

Posted · Report post

Fua has 9 tackles, right?

Dating back to 2010, yes.

Posted · Report post

Dating back to 2010, yes.

Thank you sir for the clarification.  Not sure if I was confused or drunk.  What was the question?

Posted · Report post

Thank you sir for the clarification. Not sure if I was confused or drunk. What was the question?

The question was: Is a sack of potatoes better than Fua at DT? The answer was yes because if you lay a sack of potatoes in the middle of a football field there is a better chance of the potatoes tripping up a running back more than 9 times in 2.5 years.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I get angry when I see Fua on the field.  I haven't gotten angry at seeing a Panther player on the field since Clausen.  I fully well admit I was wrong all kinds of ways about not wanting us to draft Cam, but I was completely underwhelmed by drafting Forever Useless Atrocity when I saw his lowlight video on Youtube and his stunning career has done nothing to dissuade that view.  He cannot hold up in run defense, but I have at times sort of seen him have a tiny modicum of pass rush ability.  As a supposed nose tackle, that's horrifying.

Posted · Report post

The question was: Is a sack of potatoes better than Fua at DT? The answer was yes because if you lay a sack of potatoes in the middle of a football field there is a better chance of the potatoes tripping up a running back more than 9 times in 2.5 years.

A corpse would make a better defensive tackle, because at least it'd have better odds of holding the line of scrimmage and the odds are its stench would gag a running back so that their forward momentum stopped. 

Failure Under Attack's only claim to fame is being blocked by gravity.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I have received instructions and lit the fire.  The coffee is in the truck.  All systems other than Beta 5 are go.  Track on 3.  God's speed John Glenn, God's speed.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Obviously, SCP is not only the greatest poster on this site (and a WCU alum and ex-football player) but was once a 208 in the USAF with a level 5 security clearance. 

You people should take notice.

Pretty sure he was not a Sigma Chi.

And he is either drunk or does not have to work tomorrow.

I am both.