Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eat Crow Peter King

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Great...he can still go fug himself.

6 people like this

Posted

I bet Peter King likes his crow deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. #fat

1 person likes this

Posted

Peter "Puffer" King is a bandwagon jumper. He always praises the top teams and talks poo about the teams struggling.

Posted

...He put us in his top 15.  Wow.

Posted

I like how he claimed Bradford got "waylaid" out of bounds on the play where he got hurt. Fugger is as blind as he is dumb.

Posted

fug Peter King

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll bet Peter King puts ranch dressing on everything. Even his wife.

4 people like this

Posted

The Huddle just talks poo about everybody I guess.  I love Peter King's writing.  I would love to see you guys give analysis of the entire NFL every Monday.  My guess is he didn't see one minute of the Panthers game.  I know I wouldn't be watching if I was him.

Posted

The Huddle just talks poo about everybody I guess.  I love Peter King's writing.  I would love to see you guys give analysis of the entire NFL every Monday.  My guess is he didn't see one minute of the Panthers game.  I know I wouldn't be watching if I was him.

did you just say you love writers who write about stuff they don't personally observe and are ignorant about?

Why would I want to read an "analysis" by someone who even his defenders admit doesn't actually watch all the games?

This is a message board, I kind of expect ignorance here.  I don't expect it from SI.

6 people like this

Posted

The Huddle just talks poo about everybody I guess. I love Peter King's writing. I would love to see you guys give analysis of the entire NFL every Monday. My guess is he didn't see one minute of the Panthers game. I know I wouldn't be watching if I was him.

What makes him qualified to give analysis of the game if he doesn't watch one minute of it?

Posted

did you just say you love writers who write about stuff they don't personally observe and are ignorant about?

Why would I want to read an "analysis" by someone who even his defenders admit doesn't actually watch all the games?

This is a message board, I kind of expect ignorance here.  I don't expect it from SI.

You don't have to watch every second of every game to give analysis.  Peter King's MMQB articles are some of the best writing I've seen in sports.  He is not a knee jerk reaction kind of guy and I can appreciate that.  Huddlers can just be the biggest group of whiners I have ever seen if something is written about the Panthers isn't 100% flattering.