24 replies to this topic

#16 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

First words he's written about Cam all year, by my tally. He doesn't like Cam/Panthers for some reason. Doesn't like to include us in the column

#17 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• ALL-PRO
  • 810 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Peter "Puffer" King is a bandwagon jumper. He always praises the top teams and talks poo about the teams struggling.

I don't read his stuff anymore (or much of anything from SI.com), but when I used to, he definitely seemed to do this. Always talkin' up the flavor of the week and the Patriots, and crapping on the latest team to go on a 3-game losing streak.

#18 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

he had Panthers finishing last in the NFC this year. And he refuses to say the word "redskins", (although that revelation didn't start but 3 weeks ago)

he's a weasel. 

#19 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

King loves men

fug him

#20 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

The only thing that's sad is that you been following King for that long.....PntherPryd is not missing out anything. 

King is a POS

Wow.  That is just sad.  His pieces in Sports Illustrated were pretty awesome.  I know most people here weren't alive back then and only care about news on Twitter, but he has always been a good writer (and not just about the NFL).  I'm not going to crap all over a guy because he doesn't drool over a Panthers team that hasn't had a winning season any years.

#21 whatever

whatever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

He's a hack. But his stories about Starbucks, hotels, and microbrews are riveting. Only a 1st class D bag would think that anyone wants to read crap like that.

The Huddle just talks poo about everybody I guess.  I love Peter King's writing.  I would love to see you guys give analysis of the entire NFL every Monday.  My guess is he didn't see one minute of the Panthers game.  I know I wouldn't be watching if I was him.

#22 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

I bet Peter King likes his crow deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. #fat

Personal insults? Are you five?

#23 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,994 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

Personal insults? Are you five?

maybe why are you a child predator?

#24 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

Wow.  That is just sad.  His pieces in Sports Illustrated were pretty awesome.  I know most people here weren't alive back then and only care about news on Twitter, but he has always been a good writer (and not just about the NFL).  I'm not going to crap all over a guy because he doesn't drool over a Panthers team that hasn't had a winning season any years.

I'm old enough to remember King being shitty for a very long time.

I agree that no one should be drooling over the Panthers though...don't confuse me with one of those.

Our team deserves no respect and won't get it unless we keep doing what we have been doing here recently.

And...I don't have a twitter nor do I follow it...hence I always ask for ppl to post what they heard from a source on there...

You like Peter King? That's fine but I don't and will exercise my right to call him an idiot with shitty opinions.

#25 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

Peter "Puffer" King is a bandwagon jumper. He always praises the top teams and talks poo about the teams struggling.

Yeah he is a puss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com