Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Getting Defensive - Tampa Bay Bucs

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Guess you missed the Arizona game a few weeks ago.

Im talking about hot garbage 2-4 win teams. The Cardinals are not on the level of suck like the teams like Bucs, Jags etc. Im talking about teams projected with a top 3 pick in the draft, we tend to win against those teams.

Posted · Report post

Just gonna throw this out there....

.....dude's mom f***ed an ostritch.

Or a ladger head turtle.

Or E.T

Or a giraffe.

The possibilities are endless.

Posted · Report post

Im talking about hot garbage 2-4 win teams. The Cardinals are not on the level of suck like the teams like Bucs, Jags etc. Im talking about teams projected with a top 3 pick in the draft, we tend to win against those teams.

How many of those teams have we played in the RR era? The Cardinals aren't good. We still played down to their level and lost.

Posted · Report post

Arizona is not a terrible team. Their offense sucks, but the defense is pretty good. They have had the misfortune of one of the toughest early season schedules this year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Agreed. I'm very nervous and honestly just ready to get it over with

Posted · Report post

That neck!!!

It's not human!

Posted · Report post

Arizona is not a terrible team. Their offense sucks, but the defense is pretty good. They have had the misfortune of one of the toughest early season schedules this year.

The Cardinals are not a playoff team. If you expect your team to be a playoff team then you have to win that game and not play like poo. Same thing for the Bills. We played down to inferior teams' levels.

Posted · Report post

This game seems easy but don't take them seriously and at the end of the day you will be defeated.

Against the Bucs the Panthers must play at 100%

GO PANTHERS !

Posted · Report post

We will dominate this game even though I'm sure Vincent Jackson will have a great game as well. Our corners won't be able to stop him

Posted · Report post

We will dominate this game even though I'm sure Vincent Jackson will have a great game as well. Our corners won't be able to stop him

Last week i wrote a message about our front 7 Vs Bradford.

Mikell and Captain remembered me how good some of our DBs can be.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How many of those teams have we played in the RR era? The Cardinals aren't good. We still played down to their level and lost.

Im not talking about middle of the pack teams like the Cards. Im talking about bottom feeders.. Jags, Bucs, Vikes etc. The worst of the worst, we tend to beat those teams. The Cardinals game was a coast to coast game coming off a bye with a veteran yet erratic QB and a very stout D. I dont put the Cardinals on the same level as the Bucs and Jags.

Posted · Report post

Last week i wrote a message about our front 7 Vs Bradford.

Mikell and Captain remembered me how good some of our DBs can be.

Im sorry, but IF (a huge if) we ended up losing this game and I dont see Vjax doubled or even tripled in some instances, I will be back on the fire Rivera bandwagon. How in the hell would you not constantly double Vjax considering just how weak their other WRs are and how Glennon constantly locks on to him like hes playing Madden. Give Vjax the Tony Gonzalez double treatment and you win that game, pure and simple. Hell, do the Bucs even have a TE on their roster? Lol