Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In this thread post your panthers mojo, good juju, lucky rituals, and other things that will help us beat the bucs

86 posts in this topic

Posted

The Panthers are 3-1 when I don't wear my Cam Newton jersey.

My Cam Newton jersey is staying mothballed in my closet for the rest of the season.

1 person likes this

Posted

Get drunk as fuq so that I can barely discern what's going on in the first quarter or so.

so far we're 2-0 when i do that.

7 people like this

Posted

I have worn my blue panther polo shirt for the past 2 weeks and will wear it for all home and away games until we lose.  Unlike some folks though, I am going to wash it in between games.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well if we keep winning you know you have to keep putting her in that outfit....babies grow pretty fast though, so it might get a little uncomfortable for her if we go on a long streak. Gotta make sacrifices for wins though, amirite?

2 people like this

Posted

i think we do better so far this year when i don't watch it live.

we've won when i dvr'd it and either had to wait until that evening to watch or just held off an hour or two.

that's the only commonality i've seen.

2 people like this

Posted

we dont lose when I wait to eat  and just order beer. It helps lol

1 person likes this

Posted

I typically switch between my CJ and DW jerseys, and I wear my self-purchased birthday gifts: new hat and sweatpants.  I also tend to upload pregame videos on my Youtube account in which I rant about what I feel to be the keys to a victory,and then wait hours for my pitiful internet to upload it.  We're 1-2 if I watch the game at home on a stream and 2-1 if I watch it at the bar.  Guess where I'm going Thursday....

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been instructed by my legal team to not mention my gameday rituals in public. Something about plausible deniability.

3 people like this

Posted

I have not mentioned this previously but...

I wore my old stand by Panthers shirt for the AZ loss.   :(

So last Sunday I wore purple and we won.  This Sunday I wore dark blue and we won.

I will be wearing red Thursday.  

Whatever works.

FYI Philly, the hair bow is the key to that ensemble.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mine is 2-0 also.

First few Sundays he stayed a Grandmas house, but the last 2 weeks he's been with dad.

1 person likes this

Posted

3-0 when I wear my Panther's polo. I felt like an asshole when I realized I forgot after the Cardinals game.

It's only crazy if it doesn't work.

3 people like this