Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In this thread post your panthers mojo, good juju, lucky rituals, and other things that will help us beat the bucs

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This season, I switched from beer to rum cocktails (trying to keep the belly down to a minimum)

When I mixed with Dr. Pepper while wearing my Jordan Gross signed hat back from when we has just drafted and hadnt even started a game yet, we are 0-3 on the season.

When I mix with Sprite, while wearing the cheaply made Panthers pullover that was actually made wrong and the back is MUCH longer wit the front..we are 3-0 on the season.

Note: Props to Korea...its pretty darn nice to buy a bottle of 4.00 rum that isnt half bad. One thing I sure dont miss about NC is the alcohol tax~

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I couldnt find a live chicken so I sacrificed a bucket of KFC

jobu.jpg

thats gonna work right?

9 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't get on the huddle during the game anymore. A d I masterbate one time during the game

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't get on the huddle during the game anymore. A d I masterbate one time during the game

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I pied it, but I just want you to know. . . it was with a 10ft pole.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I yell yoloswag420 before the snap of every 3rd down.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

my old peppers jersey works 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

For the last 2 games, I've started washing my smitty jersey exactly 89 mins before kickoff. I usually never wash my jerseys until they really need it.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I have worn my blue panther polo shirt for the past 2 weeks and will wear it for all home and away games until we lose. Unlike some folks though, I am going to wash it in between games.

In 2002 i wore my Panthers jersey every sunday without washing it for the first 3 weeks. They started 3-0 and then without me knowing my mom (I was 14 at the time) washed my jersey. The Panthers lost 8 straight games. I lost it on my Mom, I think this was the reason why I had to start doing my own laundry after that.

Anyway, I won't be washing my Newton jersey until they lose. Live and learn.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

In 2002 i wore my Panthers jersey every sunday without washing it for the first 3 weeks. They started 3-0 and then without me knowing my mom (I was 14 at the time) washed my jersey. The Panthers lost 8 straight games. I lost it on my Mom, I think this was the reason why I had to start doing my own laundry after that.

Anyway, I won't be washing my Newton jersey until they lose. Live and learn.

So if we ever show up at a tailgate at the same time I will bring my febreeze and keep my distance.  Nothing personal though..............................................

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Im always wearing good ol #20 this year, the db gods in valhalla will keep our secondary focused.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Not responding back to ex girlfriend's text messeges = 2-0 of us.

Coincidence? I think not.

Keep Pounding.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Since 2010 the panthers are winless when I wear my blue beason jersey to a game. it was retired before the trade
1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments