Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I got a copy of Madden...

93 posts in this topic

Posted

.....But did you play with Cam? 

2 people like this

Posted

I got my hands on a free copy of Madden 25, put it in the ole xbox and fired it up.

I was automatically reminded why this once great game now blows.

It is 95% fluff and bloat. From the transitions to the commentary to the play calling. It drags on my xbox like no other game.

If you are talking pure enjoyment in gameplay, I had more fun playing NFL2k on Sega Dreamcast.

Please NFL, bring back competition and ditch your EA Exclusive License nonsense.

I've been begging for this to happen. EA's NFL exclusive licence expires this year. Hopefully 2K gets back in the game.

Posted

.....But did you play with Cam? 

Cam like that with the recent roster updates

Posted

Completely agree. But I doubt the NFL cares much at all, they know that people will buy it anyways because of the name.

Posted

But at least the Panthers current uniforms are 100% accurate (not). 

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish Rockstar would make a NFL game.

Would take 4 years but it'd be the best football game ever.

1 person likes this

Posted

But at least the Panthers current uniforms are 100% accurate (not). 

Exactly! That bothers the crap out of me. Plus why does the coaching staff wear hats and shirts with the old logo. It's been 2 seasons. It cant be too hard to change the code.

1 person likes this

Posted

EA doesn't realize that we know its a video game simulation. We don't need all the corny transitions, reviews, etc. Its not a real game you morons, cut all that crap out and just let me play a fast easy enjoyable game.

3 people like this

Posted

And I was actually considering buying it today. What a coincidence

Posted

I've always hated Madden.  Even back in the 90's.  I've only bought it once and that was enough for me.

Posted

I wish Rockstar would make a NFL game.

Would take 4 years but it'd be the best football game ever.

I don't know about all that not! Rockstar makes great games. But they are great because of story telling and depth. I don't see how that would work with an NFL game. Unless you walked around AS Cam and drove to practice, went out to eat, and call up pathetic white girls for a late night booty call. 

On the other hand, get RockSTEADY to make an NFL game (Batman Arkham Series) and that could be badass. Imagine the flow of the game like the flow of fighting in Batman Arkham City.