Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

Cam haters, what you should have learned from the last 3 games

i just read this fuging hindenberg of a thread and i'm convinced some of you would rather cam fail so you can be right than cam win and have to admit you were wrong

I wish I could pie you twice.

I'm convince there are some serious Bama folks on here who are only pretending to like Cam.

I am not an Auburn fan but I have witness the sickness that is a Bama fan.

• Pie 1

Happy Panther    3,965

Where are all these Cam haters that posters keep referring to ? I read maybe 1 or 2 posts against Cam from trolls. I keep seeing these threads calling out Cam haters but have yet to see exactly who they are referring to.

Seriously it likes a huddle meme.

I tired of all you "insert gripe here" you need to "insert action here" or get a new "insert item or team here."

TheRed    17,990

The only thing I hate about Cam is his "look at me" Superman move. Wish he'd put that away. Otherwise, he's great.

I can't believe people like this actually exist in our fan base.

• Pie 2

QueensKing    329

The only thing I hate about Cam is his "look at me" Superman move. Wish he'd put that away. Otherwise, he's great.

So instead of celebrating with Cam when he scores for us, which is the only time he does it, you are filled with hate seeing him manifest his joy?  I don't get it. 

If you have hate in your heart let it out. 

• Pie 1

So instead of celebrating with Cam when he scores for us, which is the only time he does it, you are filled with hate seeing him manifest his joy?  I don't get it. 

If you have hate in your heart let it out. 

I don't like the "look at me" element of the NFL. Don't like when players point to themselves, or to their own names on their backs, etc. Love Cam. Great guy. He should do the superman thing when anyone on his team scores... :)

I think dink and dunks is prudent for Cam until we get him another threat/playmaker on offense.   Maybe throw a bomb here and there obviously but I like this strategy.  I love the dump off RB screen and it's working well, if Stewart can come back healthy he's really good at those so that is exciting.  

Nothing wrong with dinks and dunks. 49ers have made a franchise out of it.

Creepster    160

Damn, Cam was the man

Seriously - is there a mod in the house?  SF trolls pulling up old threads to start the sh it?

Really?