Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Blackmon available for trade? EDIT: blackmon suspended for season

253 posts in this topic

so much talent, wasted

so much talent, wasted

But no draft pick wasted, at least not by us.

Hate it for the guy, but from a purely pragmatic standpoint, glad that's someone else's issue to deal with.

Oh...I am here with ample helpings of Crüe for those posters insulting the few if us that said the risk was not worth the reward.

I have plenty...and you know who you are.

Blackmon is just another sad example if hie you just can't fix stupid.

Sure we'll get right on it after you make amends for the hundreds of misconceptions you spew on a daily basis :)

Soooooo his price tag just dropped? Perfect, offer a 6th. That would be called a Gettle-win ;)

I wouldn't offer a ham sandwich for him at this point :lol:

Would be no shock if he were released in the offseason.

Actually coming here would probably help curb his alcohol addiction since there's probably like 2 liquor licenses active in all of Charlotte

He's Dwayne Jarrett 2.0 except with talent.  Damn shame, he was putting up monster stats with CHAD HENNE as his QB.  Imagine if he had Cam Newton throwing him the ball and he wasn't an idiot.

I dont understand. Does the leagues substance abuse policy include alcohol? That doesn't really make sense. He has to be addicted to something else.

Soooooo his price tag just dropped? Perfect, offer a 6th. That would be called a Gettle-win ;)

Nope.  Thats too high.  Offer him the Beason 7th round pick.

Blackmon scored like a 7 on the wonderlic and if you've ever listened/watched an interview with him....I'm surprised that dude can tie his shoes.

Seriously??? Didn't Fitzgerald score like the top of his class in the wonderlic? And I think Blaine Gabbert was the same. Your point being? 

I love how some of you have your radar up on certain players and not others. You seriously can't help yourself or is it that you don't want too.

He's Dwayne Jarrett 2.0 except with talent.  Damn shame, he was putting up monster stats with CHAD HENNE as his QB.  Imagine if he had Cam Newton throwing him the ball and he wasn't an idiot.

Yeah, when the QBs that are suppose to be the Franchised QB don't quite succeed, a young Receiver always seems to take the fall. They are already turning on Trent Richardson.

How many wr's get traded in a year? How many more thread on Blackmon will we get, fuggin lols. You really would want this guy instead of LaFell?

/shrug, whatever floats your boat, you guys keep flappin your gums. . it hasnt stopped being funny for 3 years now.

Its incredbile how bad at judging character some of you are. . forget about football, LoL.