Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackmon available for trade? EDIT: blackmon suspended for season

256 posts in this topic

Posted

All jokes aside, he is a really good receiver. 

1 person likes this

Posted

This is a trade we need to make. Take him now! Trade a 2nd, I don't care. Better to get someone we kno can ball at this level, than take a chance on a bust. We are a contender right now. Time to show the NFL we r serious. Grab our #1 now! Jus my opinion.

1 person likes this

Posted

All jokes aside, he is a really good receiver.

It's a risk (I know) but to those who wanted Gordon... I gotta rank Blackmon ahead of Josh. Anyone who has seen Justin play this season knows that The Jaguars were justified in taking him in the Top 10.

Posted

Yea honestly I would be glad to get him for a 2nd rounder.  I see him as Dez Bryant 2.0.  Give him a strict off-field plan and he has the potential to be a top-5 WR.

3 people like this

Posted

a second for blackmon and a 3rd for gordon.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

9 people like this

Posted

this guy is fuging amazing.  he may be a dumbass but he would instantly turn this into one of the most dangerous offenses in the NFL

Posted

If they trade for him they better hire a chauffeur to drive his ass around EVERYWHERE. Do not let that dude drive himself to fuging Walmart. 

5 people like this

Posted

Blackmon is a moron, but he is not as stupid as Pacman Jones.

Posted

Yes please. I would also take Blackmon over Gordon, but both are PROVEN playmakers. The Patriots got Randy Moss for a 4th rounder, Blackmon and Gordon are younger than Moss was for that trade but simply put, reward > risk. Make it happen GMan.

1 person likes this

Posted

On a side note, how fuging awful is the Jaguars front office?

I get wanting to burn the poo down and start over, but you don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Blackmon is one of the only players worth a poo on that entire team. 

Posted

Panthers not going to do anything but sit around. I think Gettle would prefer Nicks unfortunately

Posted

I'm pretty sure it won't happen, but man it would ignite our offense. Top corners wouldn't be able to cover Smitty, they would have to stay on JB. Man, I wish our team made blockbuster trades......but.....yeah....