• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Blackmon available for trade? EDIT: blackmon suspended for season

thats exactly what this team needs right now, a cancer like Blackmon to undo everything the Panthers have worked to accomplish.

This sounds like bullshit. PFT (really?) is literally the only place talking about this. I highly doubt this is legit.

Besides, I honestly would rather not even have the guy here. We don't need this in our locker room.

Anyone see him knocking down a security guard last week while he went out of bounds? He didn't even help the guy up.

blackmon-gif.gif

Blackmon is a cancer?  Where's the evidence of that?  Dude making dumb mistakes that hurt himself != lockerroom cancer.

This sounds like bullshit. PFT (really?) is literally the only place talking about this. I highly doubt this is legit.

Besides, I honestly would rather not even have the guy here. We don't need this in our locker room.

Anyone see him knocking down a security guard last week while he went out of bounds? He didn't even help the guy up.

blackmon-gif.gif

......did he score?

Yeah, I've never heard anything about him being a bad teammate. 

Being a complete moron and driving drunk...TWICE and failing a drug test, sure...but being a locker room cancer.....ehhhhhhhhh

I've never seen a security guard or anyone else that close to the field with their back turned.  Come on Jacksonville.

thats exactly what this team needs right now, a cancer like Blackmon to undo everything the Panthers have worked to accomplish.

No more of a cancer than a guy who has knocked out two of his team mates in practice and has been known to demand the ball and cause his QB to lock onto him for games so he throws into double and triple coverage.  Sometimes it is worth the risk.  I don't think Blackman is a cancer to the team, just to himself.  He's not at star status like Moss or TO or Ocho to even be able to do much.  I also don't subscribe to the fact that one player is going to bring a team of grown adults making millions down.  It takes more than that.

It's amazing the play it safe conservative views of this board. Play it safe for what? Undo what? A team that Is .500 for the first time since 2008 under a lame duck coach? Really what damage could he possibly do? We've been playing it safe and reaping no benefits for years. Meanwhile the risk takers like the bengals rise to relevance strike gold (burfict) patriots (dennard)rams (jenkins). Every kid thay hits a bump in the road isn't rae curruth.

If you can get him for a second it's robbery, considering the Colts gave up a 1st for a bust in the same draft at a less premium position. Randy Moss was 30 when the Pats got him for a 4th. Blackmon is only 23. Make it happen GMan!!!

It's amazing the play it safe conservative views of this board. Play it safe for what? Undo what? A team that Is .500 for the first time since 2008 under a lame duck coach? Really what damage could he possibly do? We've been playing it safe and reaping no benefits for years. Meanwhile the risk takers like the bengals rise to relevance strike gold (burfict) patriots (dennard)rams (jenkins). Every kid thay hits a bump in the road isn't rae curruth.

I doubt they let him go for less than a first, so people are going to be skeptical at the thought of giving up that pick given his circumstances. Um Burfict went undrafted, and Dennard was a 7th rounder. Janoris Jenkins, really? I saw all I need to know about him Sunday.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Immortal

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts