Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blaine Gabbert era officially over.

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember reading the Jaguars boards back in 2011 before our game against them. They had nicknamed him Blaine Swaggert and were convinced he was going to be Joe Montana. I lol'd then and I lol even harder now. Blaine Gabbert was a creation of the media who didn't even deserve to go in the first 5 rounds of the draft.

lol i remember someone talking about how he even cursed *gasp* in the huddle at their fan fest thing before the regular season and how that somehow meant he was going to be some fiery leader in the huddle or something.

Posted

bad organizations like this always seem to go back to a guy though after that guy is deemed dead.

Posted

Some of you might remember my rants about how Gabbert would be a bust. Glad we stayed clear.

Posted

I remember reading the Jaguars boards back in 2011 before our game against them. They had nicknamed him Blaine Swaggert and were convinced he was going to be Joe Montana. I lol'd then and I lol even harder now. Blaine Gabbert was a creation of the media who didn't even deserve to go in the first 5 rounds of the draft.

You are  not telling a lie. It simply shows how powerful those in the media have become. They will selll some folks a bridge to no where.

Posted

glad hes not a panther but I think he could fit elsewhere. i dont think any young qb could not look bad at the jags....

Posted

glad hes not a panther but I think he could fit elsewhere. i dont think any young qb could not look bad at the jags....

Those in the media wanted you to believe that he was NFL ready and they also wanted you guys to draft him over Cam.

Also, the Jags are only a bad team because they don't have a good QB.