Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another view of Long ejection and Cam pumping up crowd.

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam needs to get back to the huddle and focus on the next play!

But in all seriousness that was awesome, great time to get the crowd pumped by Cam.

1 person likes this

Posted

That Rams helmet flying across the screen a couple of times was a new detail as well, and I wonder what LaFell was saying to Long as he started his walk off the field.  Good stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted

That Rams helmet flying across the screen a couple of times was a new detail as well, and I wonder what LaFell was saying to Long as he started his walk off the field.  Good stuff.

probably something along the lines of. Great Game. I enjoyed the competition and look forward to the next meeting between our teams.  Good luck the remainder of the season.

4 people like this

Posted

"this is our fuging house!"

2 people like this

Posted

Coolest moment I have experienced at that stadium in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.  (pun intended)

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah, a couple funny things:

The helmet toss by Byron Bell, followed by the same rams helmet flying back across the field, then the Chris Scott happy jig,

Posted

speaking of redzone, greatest channel ever made for sports entertainment..  especially toward Sunday nights when it's 5 mins (or however long) of straight TDs and game changing plays..

2 people like this

Posted

Get the fug off our field?

Posted

Why am I not surprised that while everyone else is getting into i and getting pumped up... Bell looks like a zombie walking around the field.

Posted

Cam isn't a leader tho

Posted

For those who were there....did our crowd settle down once it was time to run a play?