• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

I think tonight is the night to release the Kracken. 

#17 Bloodflood

Bloodflood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

I think since Carl Nicks is out, one of our rookie DTs will have a huge game.

That doesn't necessarily mean a few sacks or TFL's but they will constantly collapse the pocket, get in Glennon's face, and force RB's to change their direction.

That's what we were missing last year.

#18 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

I am ready for the game tonight. I get to watch the game with a tamp bay fan (he is orginally from there) He likes to tell me the streets beside the stadium which he has told me every game lol. This game will not be a walk over. I believe it will be a tough one. It is a division game which makes it tougher. No one wants to get embarassed on primetime. I still believe our guys will do their thing and take on a W. This team has me believing that we can make a run for the playoffs.  Anyway, tonight I will be in front of a big screen with a good beer and wings watching our guys. Go panthers!

#19 Louie

Louie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Well if any RB is gonna slaughter us an break our hearts, I'd rather it boy my boy Mike James from the U than anyone else.

Are you Marc with a C James?

#20 Bloodflood

Bloodflood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

Are you Marc with a C James?

No haha but ironically I just started listening to WFNZ in the morning on my phone at work and when I found out he liked the U I was pumped. Even though he's a Cam hater.

That fool QCB is making me regret listening, though.

#21 pdub0702

pdub0702

pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationSouthern Pines, NC

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Well if any RB is gonna slaughter us an break our hearts, I'd rather it boy my boy Mike James from the U than anyone else.

No.

#22 Bloodflood

Bloodflood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

No.

Solid response. I like how you really took time to express your knowledge for the game and give me an analysis of why you disagree.

#23 pdub0702

pdub0702

pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

Solid response. I like how you really took time to express your knowledge for the game and give me an analysis of why you disagree.

No problem. Been analytically inclined as of late.I could care less about a particular players collegiate affiliation. I attended NC State and still don't want Mike Glennon to rack up good stats against us. Could really care less. All I see, is a game between the Buc's and Panthers and would never have a preference for a player (in this case a Running Back) pad stat's against our team.

#24 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,812 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

Seattle's entire focus will be Stacy, much like ours will be TB's RB.

I wouldn't play either.

#25 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

I wouldn't play either.

I would hope it's Vincent Jackson.

#26 Bloodflood

Bloodflood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

No problem. Been analytically inclined as of late.I could care less about a particular players collegiate affiliation. I attended NC State and still don't want Mike Glennon to rack up good stats against us. Could really care less. All I see, is a game between the Buc's and Panthers and would never have a preference for a player (in this case a Running Back) pad stat's against our team.

But if you had to choose a QB to win against the Panthers, would you rather it be Glennon or one of the other rookie QB's?

#27 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,510 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

I wouldn't play either.

we will lose if we are that focused on their RB.  Our weakness isn't stopping the run nor is that Tampa's strength.

VJ is a beast and have been weak on defending deep verticals.  We need to be focused on getting to Glennon

#28 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Is Bloodflood B-wood? I swear he had that same profile pick.

#29 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,389 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

we will lose if we are that focused on their RB.  Our weakness isn't stopping the run nor is that Tampa's strength.

VJ is a beast and have been weak on defending deep verticals.  We need to be focused on getting to Glennon

yep.

i think the game plan that we've been using all along for the most part will handle it.'

force them to go deep because you've got everything locked down in front of that, but give glennon very little time to wait for vjax.

i loved the way we blitzed against minny. we do that and do have it disguised that well and glennon will have a very hard time.

#30 pdub0702

pdub0702

pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

But if you had to choose a QB to win against the Panthers, would you rather it be Glennon or one of the other rookie QB's?

I do understand your logic, however, my opinion is centric to: I would never, anyday of the week, ever prefer anybody to beat the Panthers. Glennon pissed me off multiple times at State, losing games he should've won at times. I do however, wish him well. But game day, against the Panthers, don't like any of them ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com