Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How are you viewing/listening to tonight's game?

118 posts in this topic

Posted

Have Nfl network? Radio? Sports bra? First row etc?

Posted

At my house, with some pizza, and a cold Octoberfest in my hand on my 55" T.V. 

Posted

I have no idea. I'll probably be stuck listening to it.

Posted

game updates on my phone then nfl rewind tomorrow

Posted

Stepping out of my normal viewing routine (wearing basketball shorts while sitting on my couch with a cooler of beer) and prob gonna hit up a bar in the LKN area. 

I usually watch with one of my room mates but he's going to be dragging along his on again/off again girlfriend tonight and she is a fun vacuum. She'll drag us some where lame up here like TacoMac/Dirty Martini/Harveys to watch the game with her "friends" only to start whining about wanting to leave halfway through the 1Q. 

1 person likes this

Posted

We should meet up at a bar some where. Whose down? Someone name a place.

Posted

i have to work tonight. my car broke down and i have a thousand-dollar repair bill for a burnt-out clutch, so there's no way i can afford to take the night off. i'll be bartending for a bunch of grade-school teachers here on an elementary education conference. this means every time i try to watch the game, a posse of large awkward women will beebop up to my bar, look at the menu for thirty minutes while i stand there, ask asinine questions like "does y'alls malibu rum taste like coconut" and "how icy are y'alls frozen margaritas" and then end up ordering a round of bud lights instead.

basically i am either going to miss large portions of this game or get fired for being a complete asshole bartender.

HA! Dude I'm dating a teacher and my mom is a retired teacher but I also bartended in a nice eatery in Charlotte while I was in college. There's generally a handful of types of people you don't want to wait on and teachers are usually one of them. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Im in wilmington. If applicable what sports bar yall be at.

Posted

Fox and Hound Birkdale

Posted

does the bar have to exclusively sell mountain dew?

1 person likes this

Posted

Stepping out of my normal viewing routine (wearing basketball shorts while sitting on my couch with a cooler of beer) and prob gonna hit up a bar in the LKN area.

I usually watch with one of my room mates but he's going to be dragging along his on again/off again girlfriend tonight and she is a fun vacuum. She'll drag us some where lame up here like TacoMac/Dirty Martini/Harveys to watch the game with her "friends" only to start whining about wanting to leave halfway through the 1Q.

If you're in LKN you have to watch at the Rudder. Those guys are 100% true Panthers fans