Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How are you viewing/listening to tonight's game?

118 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Prob tavern on the tracks or gin mill. If i really want to focus on the game I'll go to wob. I don't really like tyber creek so far

Both are good choices. We used to go to Gin Mill a lot during Cam's rookie year, but I live up in LKN and don't like driving. I know the people who own Tavern on the Tracks. 

Posted · Report post

in a drunken stupor... i blame cam for my alcoholism 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Have Nfl network? Radio? Sports bra? First row etc?

Sitting on my couch in my underwear while eating a bowl of cherry jello-o. Don't judge me.

Posted · Report post

Chillin in Chesapeake Va, watching the game on NFLN

Posted · Report post

Natty Greenes Brewery in Raleigh. I normally watch at home but a group of my classmates who are Panthers decided to go to the bar to watch since this is one of the biggest games we've had in the past few years. Plus $2 beers is nice. 

Posted · Report post

firstrow sucks..  it's always grainy..  I prefer atdee

no one has provided links so I'm not sure if this is cool or not..  

Thanks. I used to use at... and then it went down and been using firstrow since. I just checked back to atdhe, OMG, it's so clear! Thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

At my favorite drinking establishment in Central Montana's navel where creativity goes to die and individuality isn't far behind.  Some watch football to escape life, I watch football because it's basically become my life.  I'm hoping we have 21 on Tampa by the beginning of the second quarter...

Posted · Report post

I'll be at Wild Wings Cafe in Asheville to watch us lay the hurting on the MRSA infested cestpool the call the Bucs.

Wild Wings kind of sucks, but sucks less then other sports bars in Asheville.

Posted · Report post

Going to Wings and Rings in Greensboro. This is the same place I went last year for the Thursday night Panthers/Giants disaster. Hoping for a better outcome

Posted · Report post

I still haven't made up my mind.  Near the house, I usually frequent Fireside [new restaurant in Cornelius with kickass outside bar], Fox n Hound, Taco Mac, Hickory Tavern, Jack's Corner Tap, etc.  Duckworth's was suggested in this thread by Roger Dorn.  Still not sure if I want to stay home or not.  The GF is itching to get out and do something.  I'm fine with Mich Ultra and sitting on my nice, comfy couch.  She'll probably win this argument, though.  I'm too indecisive tonight.  All I have is two requirements:  beer selection and game sound.

Posted · Report post

First row sports for me.  I cut out satellite a couple of years ago (and haven't missed it one bit).

Posted · Report post

I guess I'm doing the first row/radio thing w/ pizza