Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers - Bucs Gameday Thread

1,749 posts in this topic

Posted

In Tampa, bout to head to the stadium in a few. Woot woot!!!

Get loud.

Posted

what bar?

I'm going to go to @ Elm street grill formally known as Hamburger Joe's. They will have the panthers on the big screen projector with sound.

Posted

I'm going to go to @ Elm street grill formally known as Hamburger Joe's. They will have the panthers on the big screen projector with sound.

that's my fear....some jukebox being blasted around halftime.  that seems to happen every time i try to watch a game in greensboro.

Posted

that's my fear....some jukebox being blasted around halftime.  that seems to happen every time i try to watch a game in greensboro.

I agree man! I got in touch with them today and they said they would do it tonight. I was worried they were maybe going to put the baseball game up there but I confirmed with the owner that the jukebox will be off and sound on the game.

Posted

These next few hours are going to drag by.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh three hours......y u last so long?

2 people like this

Posted

I agree man! I got in touch with them today and they said they would do it tonight. I was worried they were maybe going to put the baseball game up there but I confirmed with the owner that the jukebox will be off and sound on the game.

Nice. I forgot about game 2 tonight also. I got nfln the other day just for this game. I was planning on watching at home. I'm still undecided. Thanks for the headsup though.

Posted

God damn I'm anxious as hell about this game. Everyone in the world is picking us, it has trap written all over it.

Short week, road game, national TV, desperate team, Atlanta next Sunday, perhaps an underrated team, lots of publicity on Panthers all week, everyone picking us, etc.

Just stinks to high heaven

1 person likes this

Posted

So fuggin jacked for this game...throw that Thursday night monkey of our backs Panthers....lets do this!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

10.25pm over here, 3 hours to go!

Gonna be a late one.

Posted

We're gonna lose.

K, had to get that out the way.  I'm 0-3 so far on those predictions.