Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Panthers - Bucs Gameday Thread

philp    1,180

I agree man! I got in touch with them today and they said they would do it tonight. I was worried they were maybe going to put the baseball game up there but I confirmed with the owner that the jukebox will be off and sound on the game.

Nice. I forgot about game 2 tonight also. I got nfln the other day just for this game. I was planning on watching at home. I'm still undecided. Thanks for the headsup though.

teeray    16,195

God damn I'm anxious as hell about this game. Everyone in the world is picking us, it has trap written all over it.

Short week, road game, national TV, desperate team, Atlanta next Sunday, perhaps an underrated team, lots of publicity on Panthers all week, everyone picking us, etc.

Just stinks to high heaven

• Pie 1

ed bell    1,210

So fuggin jacked for this game...throw that Thursday night monkey of our backs Panthers....lets do this!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

MHS831    4,697

10.25pm over here, 3 hours to go!

Gonna be a late one.

Come on Limey--you can do this.  We need you on that couch.

• Pie 1

teeray    16,195

We need to step on their throats early. If we get up early they may just quit. If we let them hang around around and get confidence it will be close. And you know how we have done in close game.

pantherj    2,167

It's been a long time since we've had a team with a winning record. Is the day finally here? 8:25pm be somewhere where you can see the game. Time to reverse the AZ curse!

4Corners    2,007

GOOD GUYS 38

SUCCANEERS 14

Cam 4 TDS! 

PS: Cam Newton/Panthers segment coming up NEXT on PTI

BigBoss    734

Well so far it looks like the NFL gameday crew has 0 panther segments prepared for this game.... my surprised face -_-.

I agree though, this game game really does have trap written all over it..... MAN LET US WIN THIS ONE!!!