Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Day Menu

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dex, you have officially fallen off.. that said.. it's a Thursday night, no grilling for me this time.. still undecided what's on the menu tonight.. I'd like some wings, but am too lazy to drive tonight.. Wing Zone is a crap shoot where I live, they will either be great or luke warm and resemble something my daughter drops in the toilet around noon each day.. what's on your menu?

Posted · Report post

probably gonna go to kfc or something

Posted · Report post

my wife bought steak and salmon yesterday.....  I think I'll have the steak, she can have the salmon  :D

Posted · Report post

Grilled Pork tenderloin stuffed with apples

Cornbread stuffing

Grilled pineapple & sweet pepper salad.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Grilled Bratwusts, rice, fried cabbage, and pinto beans. Seagram 7 mixed with Diet SunDrop to drink... Let's get it on!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

There's a Buffalo Wild Wings 1 exit away from me down I85.. too bad those fuggers don't deliver

Posted · Report post

Omg I can't believe I forgot to start this thread... I'm embarrassed... I'll still make one Sunday though!

Posted · Report post

Someone bring me some good wings and I'll tip you 5 beers and some used barbie dolls.

Posted · Report post

I am going to end up at a sports bar as usual. Probably order some wings and chips with some beer to wash it down.

Posted · Report post

Wingz and Beer.  Watching the game at a Saints fan's house!!!  How crazy is that!

Posted · Report post

Chicken tacos and a beer or two and hope my wife doesn't go into labor until after game. She is due any day now.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Making my awesome nachos, which are actually just normal nachos, but they are better because I make them.

2 people like this