Photo
- - - - -

I'm having trouble getting overly excited

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#25 footballisasport

footballisasport

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

I love that we have won 3 games in a row and I'm sure people will come here bitching about how nothings makes people happy.

We've beat 4 terrible teams in a soft part of our schedule. poo is about to get tough. Do you think we have actually turned the corner? Do you believe in Rivera and Cam to give us say a 10 win record with these tough games ahead?

Let me fix your statement. Do you believe the PANTHERS can  finish the season with decent record and at least make the play-offs? There we go. Much better

At last check, Cam needs 20 players to help him. I thought you realized that by now?

#26 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

The ONLY thing about this that makes me a bit uncomfortable  is that we could/should be 5-2 at worst.

I'd hate to be at the end of the season and have the Seattle/Buffalo games come back to haunt us.

#27 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

The good news is even if we don't beat the good teams on our schedule we could still be 9-7. A place I think we will land.

#28 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'm thrilled, but I'm also keeping it in perspective.

Rivera has still yet to prove he can win close games, and we're about to face some tough teams. I truly hope he has turned the corner.