Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gonna leave this here....

39 posts in this topic

Posted

LeBron of the NFL #swag

Really?

LeBron has no personality and a horrible hairline. He has no swag and tons of talent, Cam has swag but unproven talent.

1 person likes this

Posted

Really?

LeBron has no personality and a horrible hairline. He has no swag and tons of talent, Cam has swag but unproven talent.

Damn. What does the man gotta do to have proven talent? Break NFL records in passing yards his first two seasons? Break an NFL record in rushing TDs his rookie year? Have a lot of TDS, rush for a shitload of more this season with outstanding completion percentage.

Just wondering

1 person likes this

Posted

WE ARE Panthers!!!! 4-3 YYYEEAAAHHHHH

1 person likes this

Posted

Playoffs?!?!?! You talkin bout playoffs?!?!

Uh......YEAH!!!

Keep Pounding!

1 person likes this

Posted

S.C.A.M newton

save it for smack talk forum. just like i said in your warning, i see it again and i'm going to swing my flyswatter. understood?

1 person likes this

Posted

Falcons fan getting rectum ravaged a week in advance nice.

1 person likes this

Posted

What were they chanting

1 person likes this

Posted

I loved the Superman move with the doll.

1 person likes this

Posted

That was awesome.

1 person likes this

Posted

What were they chanting

Severely did Cam Annihilate and Mutilate our defense, or something like that.

Posted

Damn. What does the man gotta do to have proven talent? Break NFL records in passing yards his first two seasons? Break an NFL record in rushing TDs his rookie year? Have a lot of TDS, rush for a shitload of more this season with outstanding completion percentage.

Just wondering

Win more games. Right now he's Vince Carter or Tracy McGrady. He's Daunte Culpepper. Great numbers, but we need to win close games. Keep the stats up and finish a game like Geno Smith does.

Steve Beuerlein had some amazing stats too for a couple of years. It's all about wins. Everybody knows that. That's why people revere Jake Delhomme here. Truth be told, Beuerlein, Collins, Newton and even Reich (ok, maybe not Reich) might've thrown the ball better. Delhomme just got the job done when it mattered and played on the right teams.

1 person likes this

Posted

Win more games. Right now he's Vince Carter or Tracy McGrady. He's Daunte Culpepper. Great numbers, but we need to win close games. Keep the stats up and finish a game like Geno Smith does.

Steve Beuerlein had some amazing stats too for a couple of years. It's all about wins. Everybody knows that. That's why people revere Jake Delhomme here. Truth be told, Beuerlein, Collins, Newton and even Reich (ok, maybe not Reich) might've thrown the ball better. Delhomme just got the job done when it mattered and played on the right teams.

I admit, I do find a close victory more exciting.