Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darin Gantt

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Don't really have a huge problem with him. Might not agree with all of his opinions  but I appreciate him being opinionated. Don't really think he has an agenda either.

Posted · Report post

Why is his twitter pic rae carruth?

Posted · Report post

His tweets on #New Ron are awesome

Gantt is better than anyone we have currently covering Carolina. I do like the articles Newton at ESPN does but as an every day reporter Gantt was the best

Posted · Report post

I appreciated DG as our beat writer, but I'm starting to wonder if he has an axe to grind with the franchise b/c of his forced departure from The Observer?

i dont remember the entire story of that, and being up in nyc i cant keep up with local media anymore, but regardless, that is a pretty shitty way to get shitcanned.  i'd be salty too if my job was taken from me because of an outside company's force.

Posted · Report post

He wrote a short article about the Panthers beating a bad team. Saw it last night.

Posted · Report post

I didn't really see anything out of the way last night

Posted · Report post

His tweets on #New Ron are awesome

Gantt is better than anyone we have currently covering Carolina. I do like the articles Newton at ESPN does but as an every day reporter Gantt was the best

Jonathan Jones is really good as well

Posted · Report post

So, I take it Winthrop Lady's Field Hockey wasn't playing last night?

Posted · Report post

Gantt was too busy thinking that if Marty Hurney could be a GM that certainly he could as well.

Posted · Report post

So, I take it Winthrop Lady's Field Hockey wasn't playing last night?

I would wager his current gig was a step up from the Rock Hill Herald.

Posted · Report post

Gantt apparently has an axe to grind. Just for fun, I read PFT articles without looking at the writer of the article. I can always guess when it's Gantt because he is either taking an unnecessary cheap shot at the Panthers or has some comment at the end that is similar to a cheesy joke that he thinks is hilarious when in reality crickets are chirping.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Gantt apparently has an axe to grind. Just for fun, I read PFT articles without looking at the writer of the article. I can always guess when it's Gantt because he is either taking an unnecessary cheap shot at the Panthers or has some comment at the end that is similar to a cheesy joke that he thinks is hilarious when in reality crickets are chirping.

We are over .500 for the first time in a near half decade....

We have deserved a lot of shots