Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darin Gantt

41 posts in this topic

Posted

We are over .500 for the first time in a near half decade....

We have deserved a lot of shots

I understand journalistic criticism but it seems Gantt goes out of his way to kick the Panthers when they are down. I can't respect a person like that.

Posted

I like DG

Dude is levelheaded and honest

Posted

We did beat a bad team. But we are supposed to beat bad teams. Good teams beat bad teams.

Key will be our NE/SF/NYJ games. We have to win one maybe two of those.

Posted

Gantt is a bitter troll. He's still heartbroken about losing the AP job to Steve Reed.

Gantt is negative and certainly a "glass half empty" type of dude. Read his tweets about the Panthers. Find me a positive one that's not a backhanded compliment or condescending. He isn't missed.

Posted

We did beat a bad team. But we are supposed to beat bad teams. Good teams beat bad teams.

Key will be our NE/SF/NYJ games. We have to win one maybe two of those.

We don't make the schedule. We only play the games.

The Atlanta game next week is going to be HUGE. If we win, it will give us a little more wiggle room with the games coming up u mentioned.

Posted

Gantt sits there and baits his followers into response then goads them for following him. So I unfollowed, problem solved.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gant is hilarious. His newron tweets last night were trending for a sec. He's got a good comedic outlook on football. don't take him 2 serious and he's a great follow.

Posted

Gantt sits there and baits his followers into response then goads them for following him. So I unfollowed, problem solved.

This is 100% correct.

The worst is when he and Bill Voth (who is just as awful) have twitter wars about the English Premiere League. Those two idiots WOULD wake up at 7am on a Saturday to watch Aston Villa.

Posted

Gant is hilarious. His newron tweets last night were trending for a sec. He's got a good comedic outlook on football. don't take him 2 serious and he's a great follow.

I appreciate wit, sarcasm, and dry humor. Not everyone who makes these type of jokes are always good at it. Gantt is negative and bitter. It's quite obvious.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gantt has always been a fine young male

1 person likes this

Posted

I can always guess when it's Gantt because he is either taking an unnecessary cheap shot at the Panthers or has some comment at the end that is similar to a cheesy joke that he thinks is hilarious when in reality crickets are chirping.

Could it be he and p55 are the same person?

Posted

Those newron tweets last night were funny, even one this morning