40 replies to this topic

#31 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,026 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Gant is hilarious. His newron tweets last night were trending for a sec. He's got a good comedic outlook on football. don't take him 2 serious and he's a great follow.

#32 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,145 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

Gantt sits there and baits his followers into response then goads them for following him. So I unfollowed, problem solved.

This is 100% correct.

The worst is when he and Bill Voth (who is just as awful) have twitter wars about the English Premiere League. Those two idiots WOULD wake up at 7am on a Saturday to watch Aston Villa.

#33 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,145 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

Gant is hilarious. His newron tweets last night were trending for a sec. He's got a good comedic outlook on football. don't take him 2 serious and he's a great follow.

I appreciate wit, sarcasm, and dry humor. Not everyone who makes these type of jokes are always good at it. Gantt is negative and bitter. It's quite obvious.

#34 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,283 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Gantt has always been a faggot

#35 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,084 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

I can always guess when it's Gantt because he is either taking an unnecessary cheap shot at the Panthers or has some comment at the end that is similar to a cheesy joke that he thinks is hilarious when in reality crickets are chirping.

Could it be he and p55 are the same person?

#36 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Those newron tweets last night were funny, even one this morning

#37 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,303 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

He was a bought and paid for Panther/Jake apologist douche until they finally canned his ass. Now he's a died in the wool ***** boi crying at every turn.

His integrity doesn't deserve mentioning much less questioning. He's a joke .

#38 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

I still remember Jerry Richardson cutting him off at a press conference and basically telling him to STFU when he kind of interrupted a female reporter who was trying to ask a question

#39 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,192 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

I observe these Wannabes and I honestly believe they will say anything to get on a couch or chair in front of a camera with all these ex-NFL Players. Their agenda has less to do with the Panthers and more to do with kissing the ass of the higher ups in the sports media.

Mike Florio has got to be the worst.

#40 tailg8or

tailg8or

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC area

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

I still remember Jerry Richardson cutting him off at a press conference and basically telling him to STFU when he kind of interrupted a female reporter who was trying to ask a question

It went beyond that.  JR mocked Dareeeen (as JR would put it) a few times during those press conferences.  I believe it started back when JR called out DG for having false information in an article.  I cannot remember what the article was about but JR ridiculed him on tv and made the Observer look foolish for printing it.  I suspect his relationship, or lack thereof, with the Panthers carried some weight in his departure.

#41 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,949 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

Gantt is a bitter troll. He's still heartbroken about losing the AP job to Steve Reed.

Gantt is negative and certainly a "glass half empty" type of dude. Read his tweets about the Panthers. Find me a positive one that's not a backhanded compliment or condescending. He isn't missed.

I enjoy grumpy sarcastic guys...as I am one myself but..Steve Reed was better than Gantt...last night however Gantt was really really over the top on dismissing every and any positive aspect of the Panthers success.

It was out of characer even for him...he always has a backhanded way about him but last night was just bitter and had no real humor to it. It was salty as one called it...tequila will do that to a man on a Thursday night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com