Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Rivera getting angry/ yelling

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Ron was wearing the zebras out on holding no calls to. Finally got one near the end. It was criminal and Glennon's final throw should have been flagged for several holds.

Posted

Got to give props to Ron. Just a few weeks ago, he was on the same seat as schiano. Rather than just saying its my way or the high way, he changed his style and now that decision is paying off. The best part about our team now is the confidence that is building. 

2 people like this

Posted

awesome. thanks for all the responses minus squirrels

Posted

Waiting for someone to making it into a gif.  It is gif worthy. 

I think there was a spittle sighting.

cam-newton-iron-bowl-oh-snap-o.gif

Posted

Nice to see something other than an emotionless face.

Posted

Anyone know what time it happened around?

I have the game downloaded already, I can throw it up on YouTube.

Posted

He didn't like the KK on the Long Snapper call either, even if it was a legit rookie mistake.

Riverboat Ron don't care - he still gave them an earful.

Posted

He was giving that side judge an ear full... I know I saw him say "that's just bullshit" and also threw a "fug" in there.

He was riled up.  Pretty sure it was after the penalty on TD.

I love it.

Posted

a gif of Riverboat Rivera would be pretty funny when he's calling the head ref over as if he's a little child..

"Come here..  Come here..  Now, come here..  Over here..  Get over here..  I want to talk with you..  Get the fug over here you little red-headed bastard"

or something like that...

3 people like this

Posted

The one play that seemed to make him pop was when a carolina defender (I missed who it was) hit a bucs receiver with excellent timing on the throw, but the pass was deflected at the line.  He was called for pass interference.  IMHO, the defender has no idea the pass will be deflected.

Posted

The one play that seemed to make him pop was when a carolina defender (I missed who it was) hit a bucs receiver with excellent timing on the throw, but the pass was deflected at the line.  He was called for pass interference.  IMHO, the defender has no idea the pass will be deflected.

Yes....the call was on a personal foul against T Davis. 

The ball was batted at the LOS and Davis hit the receiver.  Davis never knew the ball had been knocked down.

Posted

There was one play where CJ was CLEARLY held and he even had his hands up while he was getting pushed out ten yards beyond the line of scrimmage. Boger is TERRIBLE.