Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schefter: Nicks trade has NOT been discussed, but should be (for a conditional 4th, possible 3rd)

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I really think Nicks is just tired of Coughlin and that really boring offense. They are not creative at all. 

Posted

He has at least been healthy.  He may just need a change of scenery to get going again.  You can get potential 1st round talent for at the highest a 3rd round pick.  It's worth the gamble.   This would then free up our 1st and 2nd picks for straight O-line or O-line/CB.  I trust Gettlemen to make the right decision.

1 person likes this

Posted

we truly need this despite the risk. were trending upward with alot of confidence. this would only increase our confidence in the locker room along with gaining respect in the league. not to mention allow us to either double up on the oline in the 1st two rounds or get that shutdown corner. its a gamble we must take even though his injury history scares the poo out of me. i also feel that Nicks want ask for as much if we actually get him now opposed to waiting to the offseason. dont think he would do his family and charolotte that dirty. the pressure will be there for him to stay especially if its not to stay in New York

Posted

Which receiver would you take off the field? Ginn or Lafell?

Posted

nicks is a stud when hes on top of his game and motivated, would love to have him, but hes due a contract. as is greg hardy cam newton mike mitchell etc... im afraid this is an extravagance we can't afford

Posted

Oh wow a proven WR for a 4th round pick? Tell me again how many successful players we've gotten in the fourth round? G-man needs to get on this. Cut Donald's drop happy ass.

1 person likes this

Posted

If we get Nicks, we let LaFell go....its as simple as that.

Posted

Much rather have him that lafell out there.

I would love to see Hixon out there more too.

Posted

Which receiver would you take off the field? Ginn or Lafell?

The inconsistency Donald LaFAIL.

Posted

If we get Nicks, we let LaFell go....its as simple as that.

I wonder if we could do a Lafell/Nicks swap. I'd even give them the 4th.

Posted

He has struggled this year but he would make this offense so much better.  I think we all would be surprised to how much he would help us.  Getting Nicks + Stewart + Burney = trouble for defenses.

Posted

LaFell has been great at blocking down field. And that can be the difference from a 5 yd play turning into a big gain.

But, sadly in every other aspect he is average. Nicks would definitely take most of his snaps.