• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IamSoClutch

Cam and 1st downs

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet (18 pages about Cam pointing after running for a first down?? Seriously?) but how is it any different from Smitty spinning the ball after a catch? Or Jared Allen's hillbilly ass doing some kinda cow roping thing after a sack? Same poo. No problem with it. Sports is entertainment. Let the entertainers entertain.

For the record I think it's kinda dumb looking too, but I don't care. If it gets/keeps him hyped up I'm all for it.

What's the difference between that and almost every TE or WR dunking on the field goal post? Does that show immaturity?

thats for touchdowns not first downs. read the thread

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet (18 pages about Cam pointing after running for a first down?? Seriously?) but how is it any different from Smitty spinning the ball after a catch? Or Jared Allen's hillbilly ass doing some kinda cow roping thing after a sack? Same poo. No problem with it. Sports is entertainment. Let the entertainers entertain.

he is a qb

Someone compared Cam to Primetime the other day think it was Mr. Scott which is spot on.. I hope he never stops...

this ain't back in the day im glad his personality comes thru on the field its a game.

#SwagNewton

he is a qb

yep with the personality of a Deion Sanders ...

One of the reasons that makes Cam a superstar he's marketable...LeBron James of the NFL..

he is a qb

. . .and? Ever watch Aaron Rodgers do his little belt celebration or fist pump after a first down?

As long as his antics annoy a segment of our fanbase I hope Cam continues to do them. . .just out of pure spite.

He never will especially if fugs like this keep expressing their dislike for it

just like our organization our fanbase has some maturing to do. until we realize that keeping drives alive and scoring touchdowns is more important than celebrations we will continue to be mediocore

Okay. You either have an agenda or are really fuging retarded. Are you soo damn dense, that you don't realize that the celebrations come immediately after first downs and/or touchdowns? I...just....I can't.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts