Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sup with Luke?

75 posts in this topic

Posted

More importantly how is TDs nose? That sucka has been bleeding since Sunday.

he had one helluva bandage on it last night, that's for sure

Posted

The field conditions looked terrible. Players slipping everywhere, i'll take an off game while leaving relatively healthy. Which can't be said about a lot of awful condition games, Ala Chris Clemons in the playoffs last year against Washington.  

1 person likes this

Posted

He'd been off the last couple of games, not just last night. I wanted to believe that his stats have decreased due to having more playmakers on defense but last night was just a poor showing. He was manhandled by the Guards and couldn't get off those blocks all night long. Missed some tackles and was so so in coverage. Still probably the best MLB in the league. I'm hoping it's just OCs game planning harder on him. But I'd still like him to beat those OLs like how he should.

Posted

Your not hearing his name called as much because OTHER PLAYERS are stepping up and making plays....he's doesn't have to carry the defense anymore

And because if you called his name every time he did something it would start to get annoying hearing his name after every play.

1 person likes this

Posted

Elite receivers drop perfect passes.

Elite quarterbacks throw dumb interceptions.

Elite cornerbacks get burned for touchdowns.

Elite linebackers miss tackles.

In 40 years of watching the game, I've yet to see a perfect player.

Luke has missed tackles before.  So has Thomas Davis.  It happens.

He's fine.

Posted

Sophomore slump!!!!

Posted

We didnt allow a touchdown until garbage time.

I saw Luke miss 2 tackles, but they were a few yards in the backfield and he still got enough of a hold on them to slow them down until other tacklers could make the play.

Were all good.

1 person likes this

Posted

"what Luke didn't make 1000 tackles today and rip Glennons head off his shoulders and punt it out of the stadium.....geez he must be in a slump"

Posted

Luke - 245 lbs

OLineman - 300+ lbs

Anyone ever try and get around a mountain of man like Davin Joseph?

Posted

In rivera's pc he talked about the poor condition of the field and how we missed a few tackles because of players slipping (not being able to plant correctly). He said they may go with longer spikes next time they play in Tampa.

Posted

I'm also not worried about a guy who blew up Adrian Peterson all day

Pun intended

Posted

"what Luke didn't make 1000 tackles today and rip Glennons head off his shoulders and punt it out of the stadium.....geez he must be in a slump"

I haven't seen a more dramatic exaggeration since this Dumb immature little girl I used to bang.

Do you know how to talk football? Or are you just trying to be funny and get pie?

I made it in blatantly clear that I wasn't calling him a bust or anything.

I said that he's had two off games, not just missed tackles but blown coverage. I'm sure Luke would agree.

If you aren't going to provide any useful insight then please go play with your dick in another thread.