#1 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

5-22 combined record of 4 teams Panthers beat!

The Carolina Panthers are talented enough to make the playoffs, but barring a collapse from the New Orleans Saints, they won’t be seeing the postseason this year. Despite a nice win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday night, the 4-3 Panthers aren’t strong enough to overcome all of the obstacles in their path to the playoffs.

Carolina is above .500 for the first time since the 2008 season, and hopefully the fans are enjoying it because it may not last very long. Of their remaining nine matchups, the only losing teams they face are the Bucs again, and the Atlanta Falcons twice. The winless Bucs are obviously not much of a threat, but the Falcons are not going to be any pushover.

They will also take on the Saints twice, the New England Patriots at home and San Francisco 49ers on the road. Unfortunately, the Panthers didn’t do enough with their soft early schedule to help them with their run through the brutal finish.

The NFC Wild Card race is much too competitive for Carolina to hope for one of the two spots. You have to figure either the Seattle Seahawks or 49ers will grab one of the Wild Card berths. As of now, it looks like there should be a good fight for the last spot with the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears, as the frontrunners, with the Falcons and Philadelphia Eagles also in the mix.

Read more at http://www.rantsport...0hQ09o1OGRUE.99

#2 seahawks12thman

seahawks12thman

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

How does a team that is 3rd in Total yards/game on defense and is 7th in rushing yards per game on offense not have a chance? Last time I checked teams that can stuff you defensively and run the football are threats to win championships. Saints can't stop the run and can't run the ball either, when was the last time a team like that won the superbowl?? SHHHHHHHH: The answer is never!! Saints are fools gold and you don't seem to understand football. 

#3 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

How does a team that is 3rd in Total yards/game on defense and is 7th in rushing yards per game on offense not have a chance? Last time I checked teams that can stuff you defensively and run the football are threats to win championships. Saints can't stop the run and can't run the ball either, when was the last time a team like that won the superbowl?? SHHHHHHHH: The answer is never!! Saints are fools gold and you don't seem to understand football.

Packers were 24th in rushing offense and 18th in rushing defense. And that's just off the top of my head. Wow, you look really dumb!

#4 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Oh in case you didn't know the year since it NEVER happened in your world, it was the 2010 Packers that won the 45th SB in beginning of 2011

#5 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,269 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

maybe you should worry about hanging onto the division lead.

#6 seahawks12thman

seahawks12thman

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Packers were 24th in rushing offense and 18th in rushing defense. And that's just off the top of my head. Wow, you look really dumb!

What in the hell are you talking about?? After week 1 or week 2??? If you are this stupid you should be banned for being an idiot troll. 

#7 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

What in the hell are you talking about?? After week 1 or week 2??? If you are this stupid you should be banned for being an idiot troll.

Here is rushing offense. 24th
http://www.nfl.com/s...=2&d-447263-n=1

Here is rushing defense. 18th
http://www.nfl.com/s...=1&d-447263-n=1

Are you new at using the Internet?

I guess the same question back at you, how stupid are you?

#8 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

[ARTICLE] Sex not happening for Alejandro. 

#9 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

[ARTICLE] Sex not happening for Alejandro.

Wrong thread, SCP has that thread already going,

#10 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,269 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

it's still very telling to me that every time somebody challenges alice's life he goes to the ends of the earth to post proof of his awesomeness, going so far as digging his house's blueprints out of a filing cabinet and scanning it into the computer to post on the huddle, or finding his car title and posting it, but anytime someone says anything about women or friends he falls deathly silent 

#11 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,550 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

I say if Carolina makes the playoffs, OP leaves the Huddle forever.

#12 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

it's still very telling to me that every time somebody challenges alice's life he goes to the ends of the earth to post proof of his awesomeness, going so far as digging his house's blueprints out of a filing cabinet and scanning it into the computer to post on the huddle, or finding his car title and posting it, but anytime someone says anything about women or friends he falls deathly silent

It was in a stand up folder on my credenza, not inside of it, and I snapped that pic with my ipad, it's not a scan. You actually think I would post the names or pics of any of my friends or significant others with all the creepy internet searching you do? At least I know you haven't found my real Instagram, so that's a plus.

#13 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

Have I thanked your team yet for knocking this bitch's team out of the playoffs a few years ago yet?  If not, thank you.

#14 seahawks12thman

seahawks12thman

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Here is rushing offense. 24th
http://www.nfl.com/s...=2&d-447263-n=1

Here is rushing defense. 18th
http://www.nfl.com/s...=1&d-447263-n=1

Are you new at using the Internet?

I guess the same question back at you, how stupid are you?

You illiterate dipshit, I said total defense, not rushing defense. That packers team was a top 5 defense in 2010 so try again troll.

#15 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,748 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

I like this guy...he can stay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.