Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[ARTICLE] Playoffs not happening for Panthers

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

but but I was still right about stuff emot-qq.gif

Posted · Report post

The stats clearly show that if you pack 322 lbs. into a 5'3" frame you get a Fat Alice. I guess the old saying "you can put 10 lbs. of poo in a 5 lb. bag" simply isn't true. But, upon further review.......................................................................I'm rich and you ain't. 

Posted · Report post

hahaha fucking moron

Posted · Report post

5-22 combined record of 4 teams Panthers beat!

The Carolina Panthers are talented enough to make the playoffs, but barring a collapse from the New Orleans Saints, they won’t be seeing the postseason this year. Despite a nice win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday night, the 4-3 Panthers aren’t strong enough to overcome all of the obstacles in their path to the playoffs.

Carolina is above .500 for the first time since the 2008 season, and hopefully the fans are enjoying it because it may not last very long. Of their remaining nine matchups, the only losing teams they face are the Bucs again, and the Atlanta Falcons twice. The winless Bucs are obviously not much of a threat, but the Falcons are not going to be any pushover.

They will also take on the Saints twice, the New England Patriots at home and San Francisco 49ers on the road. Unfortunately, the Panthers didn’t do enough with their soft early schedule to help them with their run through the brutal finish.

The NFC Wild Card race is much too competitive for Carolina to hope for one of the two spots. You have to figure either the Seattle Seahawks or 49ers will grab one of the Wild Card berths. As of now, it looks like there should be a good fight for the last spot with the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears, as the frontrunners, with the Falcons and Philadelphia Eagles also in the mix.

Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/10/25/carolina-panthers-playoffs-not-a-possibility-despite-impressive-win/?eUmo0hQ09o1OGRUE.99

Hahaha Alice you really got us there! Nice joke

Posted · Report post

maybe you should worry about hanging onto the division lead.

best answer

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Bring on the stats about how technically we haven't clinched the playoffs yet and how somehow we can still miss. lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl95YF_aeho[/youtube]

Posted · Report post

but...but...but...I didn't say it.  I was just quoting an article.  Don't get mad at me, guize!!!!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Fatass come back and eat that damn crow!

Posted · Report post

maybe you should worry about hanging onto the division lead.

BOOM!!!!

Posted · Report post

NFC SOUTH CHAMPS YOU FAT LYING MOTHER FCKER!!!!!!! FCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments