Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

[ARTICLE] Playoffs not happening for Panthers

67 posts in this topic

Like I said, congrats on winning the Tshirts and Hats, but Saints have a bunch of those and we are aiming a lot higher.

Its dat fatass again. fug off troll

NFCS Championship Totals:

Atlanta - 3

Carolina - 3

New Orleans -3

Tampa Bay - 3

Look how many the Saints have!!! OMGZ I wish we could have that ma.... Wait, what?

1 person likes this

Like I said, congrats on winning the Tshirts and Hats, but Saints have a bunch of those and we are aiming a lot higher.

Must be pretty easy to aim high when you're staring up the asses of 5 other teams.

1 person likes this

fact is this allegedly elite team was given two chances to pretty much lock up the division against supposedly inferior teams and they failed twice.  so now they're staring up the asshole of the 2013 nfc south champion carolina panthers and get a playoff game in a stadium that is most definitely not the indoor putt putt course where they do most of their winning.

2 people like this

alice you bulging toad you would be dropping B52 payloads worth of braggy posts on this forum if the saints had won the division

3 people like this

barring a collapse from the New Orleans Saints, they won’t be seeing the postseason this year

ot9a.png

Oh yeah and...

Despite a nice win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday night, the 4-3 Panthers aren’t strong enough to overcome all of the obstacles in their path to the playoffs.

I guess despite that nice win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to close out the season the #6 seed New Orleans Saints aren't strong enough to overcome all of the obstacles in their path in the playoffs.

You know... because imploding Bucs team and the article says so and all that stuff.

But hey, I didn't write the article...

1T4KjZh.jpg

2 people like this

Alice, you're skating on thin ice.

did he break the ice?  would that explain his absence of posting nonsense?

1 person likes this