• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,143 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

Buddy, I hate to tell you, but your historically embarrassing franchise has only won their division one more time than the Panthers, one of which being before the Panthers were created. We have also won the South the same number of times. So, thanks for the congrats, the Panthers also "have a bunch of those" and we are also "aiming a lot higher". Difference? We'll be playing in our stadium in the divisional round and the Taints players will be back in that sad little place you call home with a beer and some nachos.

you have to forgive him, see he was a cowboys fan prior to 06 or 07, so he often merges the success of multiple franchises and thumps his bird chest while trying to belittle what the Panthers have done.

#62 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

This is an ARTICLE, not something I wrote.

you cherry pick quotes and stats to fit whatever trolling narrative you have going on here, and when it blows up in your fat greasy face OH WELL ITS JUST AN ARTICLE I DIDNT WRITE IT.

we all know you would be thumping your chest if you were ever right about anything so fuging own it now that you're wrong.

#63 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Alice, you're skating on thin ice.

Awesome job nitpicking specific posts to quote from heat-of-the-moment discussion during game threads, which isn't exactly the best source for objective, non-emotional football discussion... I'm sure with as much as saints report crashes, you can relate.

You can talk all you want, but bottom line is, we're the division champs. You're the 6th seed. And if you and your pill popping coach and Nyquil drinking, meth lab building QB are LUCKY ENOUGH to make it past the wild card round, you get to travel to Seattle and help yourselves to tons of Starbucks and a free ass pounding by the same team that blew you out a few weeks ago. But, I know how you sea creatures in new orleans love ass poundings.

We are Kings of The South. It doesn't matter how many black market hostess cakes you acquire, how many Gucci murses adorn your pear shaped body, or how many Air Yeezys you outbid other basement dwellers for (so you can uncomfortably torture and stretch them beyond their expected thresholds with your gargantuan cankles)... you can't change it. We are the division champs.

Now, if you like sticking around as our pet troll, you'd be wise to revert back to discussing things you have already unanimously been accepted as an idiot for, outside of football, so we can continue to ignore you as we celebrate our NFC South Championship.

#64 Camsfanclub

Camsfanclub

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

Like I said, congrats on winning the Tshirts and Hats, but Saints have a bunch of those and we are aiming a lot higher.

Its dat fatass again. fug off troll

#65 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• HUDDLER
  • 4,671 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

NFCS Championship Totals:

Atlanta - 3
Carolina - 3
New Orleans -3
Tampa Bay - 3

Look how many the Saints have!!! OMGZ I wish we could have that ma.... Wait, what?

#66 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:38 AM

Like I said, congrats on winning the Tshirts and Hats, but Saints have a bunch of those and we are aiming a lot higher.

Must be pretty easy to aim high when you're staring up the asses of 5 other teams.

#67 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,563 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

fact is this allegedly elite team was given two chances to pretty much lock up the division against supposedly inferior teams and they failed twice.  so now they're staring up the asshole of the 2013 nfc south champion carolina panthers and get a playoff game in a stadium that is most definitely not the indoor putt putt course where they do most of their winning.

#68 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,335 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

alice you bulging toad you would be dropping B52 payloads worth of braggy posts on this forum if the saints had won the division

#69 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,321 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

barring a collapse from the New Orleans Saints, they won’t be seeing the postseason this year

ot9a.png

Oh yeah and...

Despite a nice win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday night, the 4-3 Panthers aren’t strong enough to overcome all of the obstacles in their path to the playoffs.

I guess despite that nice win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to close out the season the #6 seed New Orleans Saints aren't strong enough to overcome all of the obstacles in their path in the playoffs.

You know... because imploding Bucs team and the article says so and all that stuff.

But hey, I didn't write the article...

1T4KjZh.jpg

#70 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,143 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

Alice, you're skating on thin ice.

did he break the ice?  would that explain his absence of posting nonsense?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.