#3 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

What is up with the lawn thing? My lawn is 20ft deep by 70ft wide. If you are talking just grass deduct 15 foot width for driveway and 5 ft for walkway and you have 20' X 50". My front lawn is just something that needs to be cut, nothing more. Is front lawn space a status thing in Appalachia? The more space, the more room for tents to be set up when the family comes down from mountains for a visit?

You did get one thing right I am 4'9" but actually at 345lbs, the size 38 pants are used on each of my legs and then I used a size 58 thong for the middle, the chicks think it's hot!

Here are my blueprints, kinda small front lawn, but not 3'x8'. Never had anyone make fun of my front lawn size, interesting, you're not retarded by any chance?

875_222304637931688_1129892624_n.jpg

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,264 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

LOL posted your drawings.

Look bro, It's just fun to pick random poo out to see what lengths you will go to to disprove something.

Appalachia > Cajun

#5 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,548 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

lmao he dug up his blueprints to prove someone on the internet wrong

face it alice we're the most important people in your life

#6 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,377 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

lol

#7 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

wow....i've never seen someone try to defend something so much on the internet....you lost dude. deal with it.

#8 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

LOL posted your drawings.

Look bro, It's just fun to pick random poo out to see what lengths you will go to to disprove something.

Appalachia > Cajun

The Cajuns are French descendants from Acadia with a proud military history dating back to French Indian war and American Revolution and have a cuisine that has spread around the worlds, while Appalachia is known for toothless inbred mountain people that have a traditional criminal history of making illegal moonshine and drinking Mountain Dew. What a joke,

From abc news!

It's a stereotype rooted in a terrible fact. Central Appalachia is No. 1 in the nation in toothlessness. According to dentists, one of the main culprits is Mountain Dew soda. With 50 percent more caffeine than Coke or Pepsi, Mountain Dew seems to be used as a kind of anti-depressant for children in the hills.

No wonder the Appalachia cuisine hasn't spread, nobody has any teeth to make anything worth eating, just a bunch of jams, jellies, and mash potatoes washed down with Mountain Dew! LMFAO

http://abcnews.go.co...www.google.com/

#9 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

lmao he dug up his blueprints to prove someone on the internet wrong

face it alice we're the most important people in your life

I was sitting at my desk, they were in file 2ft away. Digging up = 3 seconds

sloth___the_goonies_by_csm_101-d34g216.j

1395256_222309594597859_527831378_n.jpg

#10 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

“Mountain Dew mouth” is a commonly used phrase in our clinic, not dissimilar in appearance from “meth-mouth”. It’s nothing new, just new to the airwaves.
I would like to see the “list of charities” link in this article rehabilitated, for I would surely add our little NC mountain clinic to that list, and there must be many others.
The Blue Ridge Free Dental Clinic in Cashiers, NC, continues to address this problem, using all-volunteer dentists, and funded entirely by grants and contributions. The Clinic also participates with the local Rotary Club to teach prevention to school-age children and provide free screenings.
The need is ongoing in Appalachia. Here is the website: http://www.blueridge...ntalclinic.org.

Look what I found for my toothless friends, a clinic that treats Mountain Dew Mouth! Get y'all appt in quick!

#11 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,264 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Face it man, I could have said some random poo like your choice of roof tile is the wrong choice for Metarie rooftops and you would have rented a helicopter to take pictures to prove to me why they are the best roof tiles in the world made out of petrified Egyptian mummy poop. It's almost too easy but does help pass the time between sales calls and bowel movements.

#12 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

4'9" tall
245 lbs
38" waist
3' x 8' front lawn

Too small on the waist. And I think the latest mirror pic says way more than any stats can. 

#13 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Face it man, I could have said some random poo like your choice of roof tile is the wrong choice for Metarie rooftops and you would have rented a helicopter to take pictures to prove to me why they are the best roof tiles in the world made out of petrified Egyptian mummy poop. It's almost too easy but does help pass the time between sales calls and bowel movements.

Actually you even have the Mashdummy guy from Falcons board using it aside from multiple people here and it didn't make sense to me and I had my plans right next to me. BTW I have 25 year seal tab in color Driftwood. I just built this house and did a lot of the work myself so I can tell you almost any detail.

#14 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,548 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Actually you even have the Mashdummy guy from Falcons board using it aside from multiple people here and it didn't make sense to me and I had my plans right next to me. BTW I have 25 year seal tab in color Driftwood. I just built this house and did a lot of the work myself so I can tell you almost any detail.

picking out paint chips while contractors drool over selling you retarded bullshit marked up at 90000% of the production cost because it's pretentiously-named doesn't count as doing a lot of the work yourself

#15 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

picking out paint chips while contractors drool over selling you retarded bullshit marked up at 90000% of the production cost because it's pretentiously-named doesn't count as doing a lot of the work yourself

I did the majority of the work myself with helpers. I did all the electrical runs and connections, every inch, all the automation, system (alarm wires, phone wires, speaker wires, cable and HDMI wires, car6 feeds to all keypads), all Sheetrock, painting, and finish carpentry, almost all the plumbing with exception of hooking up the 4 jacuzzi tubs and 2 tankless heaters. Also I did all outlets, switches, light fixtures, and on and on. I worked on this house almost 2 years, but the finish quality and extra work I put into this house would never have been done by a regular contractor. I also did a full down to stud renovation on previous house, but that didn't involve running all new wires and pipes like the new one. Yo Do realize I started doing repairs on my families rental properties around age 8 with my dad while he was still doing his residency and was doing most of the repairs by age 13 with my mom bringing me, although she always freaked out when I did electrical repairs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com