Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These numbers make me think Alicejandra will never get pussy

36 posts in this topic

Posted

4'9" tall

245 lbs

38" waist

3' x 8' front lawn

6 people like this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

What is up with the lawn thing? My lawn is 20ft deep by 70ft wide. If you are talking just grass deduct 15 foot width for driveway and 5 ft for walkway and you have 20' X 50". My front lawn is just something that needs to be cut, nothing more. Is front lawn space a status thing in Appalachia? The more space, the more room for tents to be set up when the family comes down from mountains for a visit?

You did get one thing right I am 4'9" but actually at 345lbs, the size 38 pants are used on each of my legs and then I used a size 58 thong for the middle, the chicks think it's hot!

Here are my blueprints, kinda small front lawn, but not 3'x8'. Never had anyone make fun of my front lawn size, interesting, you're not retarded by any chance?

875_222304637931688_1129892624_n.jpg

Posted

LOL posted your drawings.

Look bro, It's just fun to pick random poo out to see what lengths you will go to to disprove something.

Appalachia > Cajun

8 people like this

Posted

lmao he dug up his blueprints to prove someone on the internet wrong

face it alice we're the most important people in your life

1 person likes this

Posted

lol

Posted

wow....i've never seen someone try to defend something so much on the internet....you lost dude. deal with it.

Posted

LOL posted your drawings.

Look bro, It's just fun to pick random poo out to see what lengths you will go to to disprove something.

Appalachia > Cajun

The Cajuns are French descendants from Acadia with a proud military history dating back to French Indian war and American Revolution and have a cuisine that has spread around the worlds, while Appalachia is known for toothless inbred mountain people that have a traditional criminal history of making illegal moonshine and drinking Mountain Dew. What a joke,

From abc news!

It's a stereotype rooted in a terrible fact. Central Appalachia is No. 1 in the nation in toothlessness. According to dentists, one of the main culprits is Mountain Dew soda. With 50 percent more caffeine than Coke or Pepsi, Mountain Dew seems to be used as a kind of anti-depressant for children in the hills.

No wonder the Appalachia cuisine hasn't spread, nobody has any teeth to make anything worth eating, just a bunch of jams, jellies, and mash potatoes washed down with Mountain Dew! LMFAO

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/t/story?id=6863173&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Posted

lmao he dug up his blueprints to prove someone on the internet wrong

face it alice we're the most important people in your life

I was sitting at my desk, they were in file 2ft away. Digging up = 3 seconds

sloth___the_goonies_by_csm_101-d34g216.j

1395256_222309594597859_527831378_n.jpg

Posted

“Mountain Dew mouth” is a commonly used phrase in our clinic, not dissimilar in appearance from “meth-mouth”. It’s nothing new, just new to the airwaves.

I would like to see the “list of charities” link in this article rehabilitated, for I would surely add our little NC mountain clinic to that list, and there must be many others.

The Blue Ridge Free Dental Clinic in Cashiers, NC, continues to address this problem, using all-volunteer dentists, and funded entirely by grants and contributions. The Clinic also participates with the local Rotary Club to teach prevention to school-age children and provide free screenings.

The need is ongoing in Appalachia. Here is the website: http://www.blueridgefreedentalclinic.org.

Look what I found for my toothless friends, a clinic that treats Mountain Dew Mouth! Get y'all appt in quick!

Posted

Face it man, I could have said some random poo like your choice of roof tile is the wrong choice for Metarie rooftops and you would have rented a helicopter to take pictures to prove to me why they are the best roof tiles in the world made out of petrified Egyptian mummy poop. It's almost too easy but does help pass the time between sales calls and bowel movements.

3 people like this

Posted

4'9" tall

245 lbs

38" waist

3' x 8' front lawn

Too small on the waist. And I think the latest mirror pic says way more than any stats can.