Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These numbers make me think Alicejandra will never get pussy

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Face it man, I could have said some random poo like your choice of roof tile is the wrong choice for Metarie rooftops and you would have rented a helicopter to take pictures to prove to me why they are the best roof tiles in the world made out of petrified Egyptian mummy poop. It's almost too easy but does help pass the time between sales calls and bowel movements.

Actually you even have the Mashdummy guy from Falcons board using it aside from multiple people here and it didn't make sense to me and I had my plans right next to me. BTW I have 25 year seal tab in color Driftwood. I just built this house and did a lot of the work myself so I can tell you almost any detail.

Posted

Actually you even have the Mashdummy guy from Falcons board using it aside from multiple people here and it didn't make sense to me and I had my plans right next to me. BTW I have 25 year seal tab in color Driftwood. I just built this house and did a lot of the work myself so I can tell you almost any detail.

picking out paint chips while contractors drool over selling you retarded bullshit marked up at 90000% of the production cost because it's pretentiously-named doesn't count as doing a lot of the work yourself

Posted

picking out paint chips while contractors drool over selling you retarded bullshit marked up at 90000% of the production cost because it's pretentiously-named doesn't count as doing a lot of the work yourself

I did the majority of the work myself with helpers. I did all the electrical runs and connections, every inch, all the automation, system (alarm wires, phone wires, speaker wires, cable and HDMI wires, car6 feeds to all keypads), all Sheetrock, painting, and finish carpentry, almost all the plumbing with exception of hooking up the 4 jacuzzi tubs and 2 tankless heaters. Also I did all outlets, switches, light fixtures, and on and on. I worked on this house almost 2 years, but the finish quality and extra work I put into this house would never have been done by a regular contractor. I also did a full down to stud renovation on previous house, but that didn't involve running all new wires and pipes like the new one. Yo Do realize I started doing repairs on my families rental properties around age 8 with my dad while he was still doing his residency and was doing most of the repairs by age 13 with my mom bringing me, although she always freaked out when I did electrical repairs.

Posted

I did the majority of the work myself with helpers. I did all the electrical runs and connections, every inch, all the automation, system (alarm wires, phone wires, speaker wires, cable and HDMI wires, car6 feeds to all keypads), all Sheetrock, painting, and finish carpentry, almost all the plumbing with exception of hooking up the 4 jacuzzi tubs and 2 tankless heaters. Also I did all outlets, switches, light fixtures, and on and on. I worked on this house almost 2 years, but the finish quality and extra work I put into this house would never have been done by a regular contractor. I also did a full down to stud renovation on previous house, but that didn't involve running all new wires and pipes like the new one. Yo Do realize I started doing repairs on my families rental properties around age 8 with my dad while he was still doing his residency and was doing most of the repairs by age 13 with my mom bringing me, although she always freaked out when I did electrical repairs.

show us pictures of yourself doing this work or none of us will believe you.

Posted

show us pictures of yourself doing this work or none of us will believe you.

I didn't take pictures of myself working, why would someone? But I did post a picture of my electrical work which anyone that knows electrical would know it's not a regular contract job, every wire was labeled twice, each breaker was labeled a 3rd time, nothing in the entire house is smaller than 12 awg, I used Accenti line triplexes and switches and outlets. A bunch of overkill that a contractor would never waste money over wiring or spending extra hours labeling and relabeling everything. Also, all my video wires and source wires run parallel to all speaker and electrical wires and where it couldn't be avoided, wire is wrapped in copper foil that is grounded, little details that almost double the work time and planning time and a regular contract wouldn't do.

Posted

LOL posted your drawings.

Look bro, It's just fun to pick random poo out to see what lengths you will go to to disprove something.

Appalachia > Cajun

he will never get pussy because he cares so much more about dudes on message boards.  no chick respects that.  his pathetic stats dont matter nearly as much as the fact he has no interest in women or anything important in life.  plus women dont really dig chauffeurs, true story.

Posted

I didn't take pictures of myself working, why would someone? But I did post a picture of my electrical work which anyone that knows electrical would know it's not a regular contract job, every wire was labeled twice, each breaker was labeled a 3rd time, nothing in the entire house is smaller than 12 awg, I used Accenti line triplexes and switches and outlets. A bunch of overkill that a contractor would never waste money over wiring or spending extra hours labeling and relabeling everything. Also, all my video wires and source wires run parallel to all speaker and electrical wires and where it couldn't be avoided, wire is wrapped in copper foil that is grounded, little details that almost double the work time and planning time and a regular contract wouldn't do.

we won't believe you until we see photographic evidence of you in situ.

Posted

yes yes yes, you programmed the security system, dug all of the ditches for the sewer system, designed the photovoltaic cells used for the solar panels on your roof.  You are the James Bond of contracting.

Posted

he will never get pussy because he cares so much more about dudes on message boards. no chick respects that. his pathetic stats dont matter nearly as much as the fact he has no interest in women or anything important in life. plus women dont really dig chauffeurs, true story.

How does this chauffeur story work? I mean seeing how I posted my insurance info and titles, and picture of plate, are you saying I was hired by a limo company to chauffeur people in a Bentley and Ferrari, they titled both car in my name, had me get private insurance that doesn't cover commercial use also in my name, and then it's a for hire car with a Saints license plate, and I get to take both cars home and use them at my leisure? Dude, if you know a place like this, I was looking into upgrade to the 458 if I can sell my big commercial listing and I wouldn't mind the occasional drive someone around if I get to keep the car, title it in my name and use it freely the other 6 days of the week. Dude, hook it up, I'm ready to drive! I guess that also makes me a favorite since I'm the worlds only Ferrari chauffeur, I already know how to correctly drive the car. I'm willing to take a 599, 612, F12, and FF, although the hatchback is kinda ugly on the white one I saw.

Posted

lolz.  The entire post is about how Zachary will never get any women, and he writes a paragraph about the last word, ignoring the rest of the post.  guess you got the rest of it right.

Posted

House built pre or post Katrina? Probably some cheap forecloser that's got water damage.  

Oh yeah, you still suck.

Posted

chaz-bono-gsi-credit.jpg

Chaz Bono or Alice?.....you decide....