Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

These numbers make me think Alicejandra will never get pussy

36 posts in this topic

he will never get pussy because he cares so much more about dudes on message boards. no chick respects that. his pathetic stats dont matter nearly as much as the fact he has no interest in women or anything important in life. plus women dont really dig chauffeurs, true story.

How does this chauffeur story work? I mean seeing how I posted my insurance info and titles, and picture of plate, are you saying I was hired by a limo company to chauffeur people in a Bentley and Ferrari, they titled both car in my name, had me get private insurance that doesn't cover commercial use also in my name, and then it's a for hire car with a Saints license plate, and I get to take both cars home and use them at my leisure? Dude, if you know a place like this, I was looking into upgrade to the 458 if I can sell my big commercial listing and I wouldn't mind the occasional drive someone around if I get to keep the car, title it in my name and use it freely the other 6 days of the week. Dude, hook it up, I'm ready to drive! I guess that also makes me a favorite since I'm the worlds only Ferrari chauffeur, I already know how to correctly drive the car. I'm willing to take a 599, 612, F12, and FF, although the hatchback is kinda ugly on the white one I saw.

lolz.  The entire post is about how Zachary will never get any women, and he writes a paragraph about the last word, ignoring the rest of the post.  guess you got the rest of it right.

House built pre or post Katrina? Probably some cheap forecloser that's got water damage.  

Oh yeah, you still suck.

chaz-bono-gsi-credit.jpg

Chaz Bono or Alice?.....you decide....

fug me...is that your entire yard?  thought you were some rich fugen high roller.  That poo would fit 8 or 9 times just in my front yard....and it's much smaller than my back yard, not including the lake front.

fuging suburban loser you are.

There's a high percentage his house becomes lake front. give credit where it's due.

2 people like this

lol...this is true....this time, let's hope mother nature finishes the job.

clearly all of you should be pissed...all those tax dollars that went into cleaning up that swamp of a city and they obviously left a lot of sewage free to roam the streets

1 person likes this

I hope some urban youth whom you ignored in the Katrina aftermath comes and keys and eggs your land yacht

Sent from my SGH-T999

1 person likes this