Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

These numbers make me think Alicejandra will never get pussy

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

chaz-bono-before-and-after.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

fuck me...is that your entire yard?  thought you were some rich fucken high roller.  That shit would fit 8 or 9 times just in my front yard....and it's much smaller than my back yard, not including the lake front.

fucking suburban loser you are.

Posted · Report post

There's a high percentage his house becomes lake front. give credit where it's due.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

lol...this is true....this time, let's hope mother nature finishes the job.

Posted · Report post

clearly all of you should be pissed...all those tax dollars that went into cleaning up that swamp of a city and they obviously left a lot of sewage free to roam the streets

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I hope some urban youth whom you ignored in the Katrina aftermath comes and keys and eggs your land yacht

Sent from my SGH-T999

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like how he'll respond to a one line insult then proceed to type up a lame ass essay and eventually ramble on and on about shit nobody even cares about.

Alice, do us a favor... go dig a 6ft deep hole in that immaculate yard of yours and go lay in it.  Also, make sure to have your nanny fill the hole back up while you're in it.

Posted · Report post

Although she is a Colt's fan, I hear she is available. And who knows, maybe they can hit it off talking about the Mannings or something.

Funny-Picture-Fat-Man-like-a-Woman.jpg

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

A post like that, and the first thing you wanna set straight is the size of your lawn?

Oy :unsure:
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Penis+Where+art+thou_d050a2_3733738.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Although she is a Colt's fan, I hear she is available. And who knows, maybe they can hit it off talking about the Mannings or something.

Funny-Picture-Fat-Man-like-a-Woman.jpg

It's creepy how much she looks like Peyton Manning.

Posted · Report post

Baby Andy Reid here to offer some encouragement Alice. I've looked this way since I was born and have had sex on multiple occasions. Use the bank account my friend. USE IT!!!!! It's the only hope for guys like us. Buy the pussy Alice, purchase it like an under water duplex. On the cheap. Sure it won't be good, and she'll probably be more rotund then you but it's better then palmala Henderson.