Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN NFL Countdown: Keyshawn "Panthers biggest surprise team"

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We may have our selves a repeat of 2008 MNF! Oh sweet Jesus I pray this happens

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Let's beat Atlanta and SF before planning our MNF decor ;)
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Pumped for this Atlanta game coming up, much weaker than the team we beat down last year in Carolina

Posted · Report post

Here's hoping the Panthers can win at least  2 of the next 3 and in the name of God, pls let one be NE on Monday night.

If they don't, well, its a short walk from the pent house to the out house.

I despise NE, almost as much as ATL, WASH, NO....almost.

Posted · Report post

Agreed......We can be the flavor of the month this week...and a floater in a public toilet the next. Have to keep everything in perspective.Just keep winning and they will not be able to ignore us anymore.

Posted · Report post

I hate the publicity, honestly. Maybe it's just my personal preference to be the underdog in every game so the wins are even sweeter. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be one of those dynasty-type of teams that teams fear every week and every fan in the league knows we're for real, but for now, I'd rather be totally under the radar. The more they hype us, the harder it is to stay there.

Posted · Report post

Watching the pats all year, that's the game we have to win. We won't bear SF

Posted · Report post

Watching the pats all year, that's the game we have to win. We won't beat SF

Posted · Report post

Watching the pats all year, that's the game we have to win. We won't bear SF

They can be beat. I can see that being a close game where a fg at the end decides it.
I really like their chances against Miami, NYJ, and New England.

I won't be delusional and think this team finishes 13-3, but I do think if they play to their potential they win some games against elite teams.

Posted · Report post

I if think we are the best 4-3 team.

But, I do think the Jets are a bigger surprise. They had holes all over that team and a rookie QB. They are playing above their heads right now, but expect them to start struggling.

Posted · Report post

They can be beat. I can see that being a close game where a fg at the end decides it.
I really like their chances against Miami, NYJ, and New England.

I won't be delusional and think this team finishes 13-3, but I do think if they play to their potential they win some games against elite teams.

I think we are better than NYJ on both sides of the ball, and better than Miami by a hair. New England if we are getting pressure on Brady and hitting him, he struggles in that style of game.... New England defense is hit or miss. I could see them shutting Cam down and us needing to win a close, low scoring game like opening week against seattle... Can we beat new england in that style game... yes, but will be tough.

Posted · Report post

49ers scare me

Nobody else does.....

Falcons suck