Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herbert The Love Bug

Saints Players Laugh and Cheer

103 posts in this topic

Seriously what's with this 'appalachia' kick he's been on.

Yeah when I think Appalachia I think Charlotte and the triangle which is where I assume most members of this site live.

He's just an idiot. The guy lives in Metairie, LA.

Seriously what's with this 'appalachia' kick he's been on.

Yeah when I think Appalachia I think Charlotte and the triangle which is where I assume most members of this site live.

well he has to reach as far as he can to try and compare us to his people:

Sheltered.jpg

1 person likes this

Pulling out the big guns, eh Phil? You guys only hate us because we're good. That kind of makes you petty :(

Your defense being cheap-shotting, late-hitting cowards is reason enough to hate your team.  Payton being a pompous little prick who felt the need to run the score up on us and shoot for stupid meaningless records while we were already ravaged by injury in the secondary is reason enough.  The NFL backing over backwards more than Paris Hilton on an ex binge to give you guys your only "title" is reason enough.

You were irrelevant before Payton and Brees and the day is soon approaching that they'll be losing at least Brees, and without Brees, what kind of HC will Payton be?  I've been amazed for years that they haven't tried drafting a potential replacement since your playbook seems to take a while to master.

Actually Ryan Griffin from Tulane was put on the active roster and talked out of taking the Rams offer to go over there. He was coached at Tulane by one of Payton's coaching tree guys, Curtis Johnson and looked pretty good in preseason. It looks like they plan to groom this guy to be Brees eventual replacement unless he doesn't progress year to year. So yes, we actually have drafted a QB to be potential replacement in future and cut Martez Wilson to put him on roster and keep him., even though we have McCown who looked really great in preseason.

The New Orleans Saints promoted quarterback Ryan Griffin to the active roster from the practice squad on Wednesday. Linebacker Martez Wilson was waived to make room for Griffin.

Griffin joined the team as an undrafted free agent from Tulane following the 2013 NFL Draft and spent training camp and the preseason in New Orleans. In extensive action in the preseason, Griffin completed 32-of-59 passes for 380 yards with two touchdowns and one interception and was signed to the practice squad prior to the start of the regular season.

Griffin excelled at Tulane and was a four-year letterman and starter who played in 42 games with 39 starts, completing 836-of-1396 passes (59.9 percent) for 9,026 yards, 79 touchdowns and 35 interceptions while scoring one rushing touchdown during his career. Griffin set Tulane career records in pass attempts, completions, and completion percentage while finishing second in passing yards, passing yards per game (214.9), pass attempts per game (33.2), completions per game (19.8) and 300-yard passing games (10), fourth in touchdown passes, fifth in touchdown passes per game (1.3), sixth in passing efficiency (122.4), eighth in lowest interception percentage (4.19) and 10th in yards per pass attempt (6.5).

just when you thought you knew the definition of full retard, Zachary takes it to a whole new level.

2 people like this

I bet DCs across the league are just tossing and turning at night knowing an undrafted rookie from the almighty football powerhouse of Tulane is waiting in the wings. :D

Maybe he'll be the next Matt Moore?

Sent from my SGH-T999

2 people like this

just when you thought you knew the definition of full retard, Zachary takes it to a whole new level.

Guy says he "supposed that haven't tried to get a potential replacement"

I point out they have a guy that they think has potential to be eventual replacement,

So after proving the guy factually wrong , you call me full retard. Wow, makes sense. I guess as much as the whole Zachary thing you're yet to explain, you big George you! You're such a Bill doing this William stuff over and over again making yourself look like a Jason! Am I doing it right, Paul?

Guy says he "supposed that haven't tried to get a potential replacement"

I point out they have a guy that they think has potential to be eventual replacement,

So after proving the guy factually wrong , you call me full retard. Wow, makes sense. I guess as much as the whole Zachary thing you're yet to explain, you big George you! You're such a Bill doing this William stuff over and over again making yourself look like a Jason! Am I doing it right, Paul?

I said drafting, and an undrafted guy more than likely isn't going to amount to a true replacement.  We tried that with Delhomme and Moore.

Moreover, thinking he has eventual potential means absolutely nothing.

I bet DCs across the league are just tossing and turning at night knowing an undrafted rookie from the almighty football powerhouse of Tulane is waiting in the wings. :D

Maybe he'll be the next Matt Moore?

Sent from my SGH-T999

McCown is the backup QB, Griffin is a guy they believe has potential and will try to develop OVER YEARS, so your comment is stupid. I mean then again maybe your QB evaluation skills may be better than Payton and QB coach Lombardi, who are they but one of the top HC on the league and grandson of the most famous football HC ever. Apparently Rams thought enough of him to actually offer him a contract, and Saints thought enough of him to talk him out of taking Rams offer, cut Martez Wilson, and place him on active roster to raise his income even though they don't plan on him playing even a snap. Also, Tulane has one of the most unexpected turnarounds of a football team in just the 2 years Johnson left Payton to go be HC, they just beat Tulsa and almost completely shut down their offense, something none of the analyst expected!

In short, you're a moron!