#61 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,172 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Then why even come post tubby? On a lunch break from pouring drinks and already finished your cholesterol bombs you had for lunch?

it's been interesting to watch your posting strategy evolve over the two years you've been a member of this forum. currently you have adopted the ill-advised strategy of taking everything people say about you and cleverly turning it back on them by saying the exact same thing and laughing about it really hard. it's little more than "i know you are but what am i HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOTCHA" repackaged with extra bluster

it'll be interesting to see what your strategy is in a couple of months when it will invariably change again

#62 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Then why even come post tubby? On a lunch break from pouring drinks and already finished your cholesterol bombs you had for lunch?

Good lord you're like that fat kid at recess who says, "I know you are but what am I?"

#63 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

I knew you were going to try to pull out a little technicality other than admit you're wrong. So they have a guy that they took as a POTENTIAL replacement, but he was undrafted so suddenly you're right on a technicality? What a joke, they have been talking about taking that guy almost a year before draft, even look at his multiple visits pre draft and Brees comments. As for playbook, maybe you missed one of the big reasons they like him:

Griffin, an undrafted rookie free agent out of Tulane, went 32-of-59 for 380 yards, two touchdowns and an interception in the preseason with the Saints. New Orleans waived him on Aug. 31, opting for Luke McCown to back up starter Drew Brees. The Saints then added Griffin to the practice squad the next day.

Had he signed with the Rams, Griffin might’ve been able to immediately compete for playing time.

But Griffin may have chosen to stay in New Orleans to learn from Brees in an offense similar to the one he ran at Tulane under coach Curtis Johnson. Johnson was the Saints’ wide receivers coach from 2006 to 2011.

They were running a simplified version of same offense under one of Payton coaches that left to be HC at Tulane that has turned that program around.

Funny how you're a guy who loves to try to prove people wrong factually, and I proved you wrong factually, and you're still trying to weasel your way out of defeat.

I don't give a good rat's ass who coached him then, who coaches him now, or who will coach him in the future.  Until he has a sample size in the NFL to draw real comparisons from, what his potential could or couldn't be means absolutely nothing.

Moreover, with Brees' silly contract, how likely is it that Griffin will stick around if he's as good as you think he is?  What if the Rams, Browns, Jags, or someone else who badly needs a new quarterback offers a trade Payton can't resist?  See, this is another hypothetical potential situation that no one can predict.

#64 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,492 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

My wife is from that place and was a lifelong aints fan.Married 13 years and i have turned her into one of us.....loves the cats now. Been down there many times with her and she even says its a friggin sewer.When Brees is done that place will implode.

yeah i know some people that are from louisiana and actual saints fans going back to the baghead years.

they only go back when they absolutely have to for family related reasons.  it sounds like hell on earth.

#65 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

yeah i know some people that are from louisiana and actual saints fans going back to the baghead years.

they only go back when they absolutely have to for family related reasons.  it sounds like hell on earth.

My entire Dad's side of the family was born and raised in New Orleans.

They live in the suburbs of the North Shore, but all of them will tell you that the city is a shithole. It's crime-ridden, dirty, and smelly. My Dad's best friend who once was considering running for mayor of New Orleans due to a large support base in the Lakeview area has considered moving because the crime and negligence has gotten worse.

The only time I ever go down there is for family events. Bourbon street can be fun, but the constant smell of puke and sights of hobos passed out drunk up against a building gets old after a while. The only hot girls down there are in pictures.

#66 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,954 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Funny how you're a guy who loves to try to prove people wrong factually, and I proved you wrong factually, and you're still trying to weasel your way out of defeat.

I don't give a good rat's ass who coached him then, who coaches him now, or who will coach him in the future. Until he has a sample size in the NFL to draw real comparisons from, what his potential could or couldn't be means absolutely nothing.

Moreover, with Brees' silly contract, how likely is it that Griffin will stick around if he's as good as you think he is? What if the Rams, Browns, Jags, or someone else who badly needs a new quarterback offers a trade Payton can't resist? See, this is another hypothetical potential situation that no one can predict.

Pretty simple, you said you're surprised that haven't looked into a replacement for Brees, I point out you're wrong,, but now suddenly because you used the word "drafted", your statement was everything to do with the fact they haven't looked to the draft for a potential replacement and instead went with an undrafted guy, even though you had no idea the guy even existed. Cool story bro!

#67 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Of all the ways to waste time, this is one of the worst.

#68 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

they haven't tried to find the heir apparent for Breesus.  Pointing to an undrafted rookie from BFU on the practice squad does not make it so.

Spoiler

#69 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,491 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

These threads get so much better when one is fuged up. For example I am at Five Roses Pub outside of Chicago right now on my 8th Green Line IPA and I find the thought of Alicejandra's LV man purse fuging hilarious.

PS- I wish I could post a picture of the bartender here. She is phenomenal.

PSS- Sorry it's not a jar of peanut butter

#70 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,491 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

You might get grossed out by this Alice but I think this bartender shaves her pussy. And her tits are fuging perfect.

#71 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

pics...NOW!

#72 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,491 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

pics...NOW!

How? I'm on my phone and I'm fuging don't do social media

#73 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,491 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

$54 for 9 beers. That's some Alice poo right there.

Suck my balls hawt bartender girl. That's not some Alice poo right there.

#74 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

considering banning your beer guzzling ass for not sharing pics of said hot bartender....for me...not wasting them on that fat fug who would have no idea what to do with her!!!

tell her she's hot and you have some buds that would never believe how hot she is.

#75 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,491 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Her name is Kelly and she is phenomenal.

Step 1: Five Roses Pub
Step 2: Ask for Kelly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.