Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowboys/Lions

142 posts in this topic

Posted

we needed a cowboys win, but sweet hot damn if i'm perfectly ok with how that turned out.

4 people like this

Posted

dez1.gif

dez2.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

we're on the downside of the season. I don't think anyone really expects the lions to win out, but we have the same record, we are on the outside looking in, and we aren't winning out either. our schedule is a little tougher on paper

It's halfway through the season. if we're a team that deserves to be in the playoffs we will be.

Posted

Stephen A. Smith is wrong about alot of things but he is absolutely right about the Cowboys being an accident waiting to happen.

Posted

lol dez bryant is such a sissy

Posted

i might actually listen to wfnz tomorrow on the ride home just to taste QCB's tears

i know he's just a radio troll and that's his schtick but i think he's the perfect encapsulation of a north carolina cowboys fan.  he has the act dialed in-everybody but dallas is garbage, the cowboys have the best fans, best players, and are the best franchise of all time and will win the super bowl every year, nobody is as hardcore or devoted as cowboys fans, etc.

Posted

we're on the downside of the season. I don't think anyone really expects the lions to win out, but we have the same record, we are on the outside looking in, and we aren't winning out either. our schedule is a little tougher on paper

Might as well call it a season then since "on paper" they have it easier. No sense playing because of that

1 person likes this

Posted

Might as well call it a season then since "on paper" they have it easier. No sense playing because of that

great idea because that's exactly what I said!!!

Posted

Damn, DET schedule for the rest of the season should be a cake walk. Barring any injury to Megatron, it looks like the NFC West and North might take the WC spots.

The only way into the playoffs is to win our division.

Posted

On paper, Detroit has an easy schedule. But I wouldn't be shocked if they lost to Chicago and Pittsburgh.

Posted

I wouldn't count Chicago out yet

Posted

we needed a cowboys win, but sweet hot damn if i'm perfectly ok with how that turned out.

This