141 replies to this topic

#106 jopie87

jopie87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationStanton, Ca

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

"I see the Buffalo vs Panthers game (along with 'Dead people')", said Panther fans who watched the game and The Sixth Sense movie.

They would have been better off going for it. Hell they would have been better off missing the field goal. Nothing good can come of being up 6 with a minute or so left. You just forced the other team to go for the end zone, where being up 3 makes them more likely to play for a tie.

#107 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,968 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

Sorry folks, I can NEVER bring myself to cheer for Dallas. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them choke again.

Agreed, and its way to early to worry about such things. For all we know, we might end up battling the Cowboys for a playoff spot.

#108 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,780 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

The taints still have sf, Seattle and us x2. We probably will need to win out to win the division.

#109 jopie87

jopie87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationStanton, Ca

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

It sucks that someone from the NFC east has to make the playoffs. That division is awful. Eagles barely resemble an Nfl team, Cowboys have now choked away two games (that I can remember), and the Redskins are a shell of what they were last year,

My preference right now is that the Giants win out, and win the division at 9-7.

#110 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,742 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

They would have been better off going for it. Hell they would have been better off missing the field goal. Nothing good can come of being up 6 with a minute or so left. You just forced the other team to go for the end zone, where being up 3 makes them more likely to play for a tie.

Plus, Megatron is such a tall, huge, leaping, sure handed target,  you are truly playing with fire in that situation. It's like the other defenders weren't even there at the end.  

#111 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Champions are made in the offseason.

• HUDDLER
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Lol at Cowboys. To early to be a deciding factor. We have to win our games and let the rest work itself out.

I repeat:

LOL COWGIRLS!!!

#112 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 4,876 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

All of you getting worked up over playoff positioning in Week 7 need to lay off it, it's beyond retarded. And the Panthers control their fate, plain and simple.

And I'm laughing my ass off at all the hand-wringing over the Lions winning out, have any of you watched football before?

#113 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,742 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

It sucks that someone from the NFC east has to make the playoffs. That division is awful. Eagles barely resemble an Nfl team, Cowboys have now choked away two games (that I can remember), and the Redskins are a shell of what they were last year,

My preference right now is that the Giants win out, and win the division at 9-7.

Yes, utter suckage in that division. The worst one in the NFL this year. 

#114 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,184 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

All of you getting worked up over playoff positioning in Week 7 need to lay off it, it's beyond retarded. And the Panthers control their fate, plain and simple.

And I'm laughing my ass off at all the hand-wringing over the Lions winning out, have any of you watched football before?

Quoted for truth (although it's Week 8).

#115 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,968 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

They would have been better off taking a knee three times, so they wouldn't get the holding penalty.

#116 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 4,876 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Quoted for truth (although it's Week 8).

Yeah, I keep forgetting we had our bye.

#117 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,780 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

we're on the downside of the season. I don't think anyone really expects the lions to win out, but we have the same record, we are on the outside looking in, and we aren't winning out either. our schedule is a little tougher on paper

#118 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

hahaha

Dez_Mad_De_Marcus_Ware_Detroit.gif

#119 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 2,710 posts
  • Location910

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Even though we needed the Lions to lose theres no such thing as a bad Cowboy lose..... Ohhhh and Dez went full retard, maybe next time he'll keep Calvin's name out his mouth.

#120 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

817990085.gif?1382905619

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.