Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Washington vs Denver

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Denver just tied it up at the start of the 4th at 21. Really, Washington has been lucky to be in this game. An interception by Manning is really the difference at this point. Morris has been running his ass off to keep Washington in this game. RGIII is 11/19 for 91 yards and 1 TD. He hasn't ran for shit either. Basically, he continues to just play bad. As I type this, he threw behind a wide open Josh Morgan on a post.

Anybody else watching this game? Regardless of how bad RGIII has been, it still has been an entertaining game.

Posted · Report post

that escalated quickly

Posted · Report post

RG3 looks really bad, seems lost trying to read the coverage.

Posted · Report post

Just ugly this possession. He really does look lost. I mean, sure, he's facing a fair amount of pressure, but he isn't even looking for a space to run to. He's just aimlessly running around 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage. And now a big sack near his own goal line.

Really, Denver is executing the gameplan to stop RGIII: get in his face early and often. Get hits on him. Make him panic. And holy shit is it working.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I been watching this game. At first I was thinking "RG3 must be the luckiest guy alive" during the first half. He threw so many bad passes that he escaped INT's from (or were actually caught). Then the lucky bounces and the penalties  they received/benefited from, etc., (along with the Manning INT). However, now things have seemingly corrected themselves [during the second half] as Denver is up 38-21, and RG3 keeps coughing up the ball when he's sacked. 

Posted · Report post

Now RG3 is getting his garbage yards, padding his stats. 

He was less than 100 yds to start the current series. And now after two completions (of the dinky variety of course), he's at about 120+/. 

We know, he and Shanahan won't stand for that, now!! Lol

Hopefully, he'll throw another INT and/or fumble again!!

Posted · Report post

RG III just got leveled by a 350lb DT right up the middle...

...I mean.. just crushed...

Posted · Report post

And he did (throw his second INT)!!

Posted · Report post

RG3: He So Fragile!!

Ouch!!

Posted · Report post

How many descriptives can you come up with for that hit?

Planted

Buried

Crushed

Pancaked

Posted · Report post

Manning gets intercepted. Now let's see if the "hurt RG3" will come back to play to pad his stats some more??????

He wanted to, but they told him no!! And he's lobbying Shanahan on the sidelines. 

WTF is up with this dude??? He sucked today, besides being hurt. But I guess he doesn't realize that. Lol

Posted · Report post

DRC started that taunt on his own 40.

And now after today, the AFC West is 22-8 (KC 8-0, DEN 7-1, SD 4-3, OAK 3-4)