Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta Falcons have a major problem on their hands next week

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Fug the Falcons.. Matty boy should take out a 5 million dollar term insurance policy before this game

1 person likes this

Posted

Someone tell Kraken Matt Ryan said he's overrated, soft, and weak and that he can't play worth a damn against Atlanta's oline. 

Posted

They do know we no longer have Nakamura, right?  If not, please let me be the one to tell them.

DON'T TELL THEM!

Let them think that we still DO have him

Posted

Lesson here, Atlanta: You come at the king, you best not miss...

3 people like this

Posted

Theres not many things that piss me off more then that gif u posted. He Wins the game on a complete defensive mistake (right after Cam had the first down to end the game and then lost it) and matty decides to scream and shout like a 15 year old valley girl with his 75-year old denture looking teeth and his gillette razor smooth skin, after we dominated them for 59 minutes of that game. fug that guy

Dude looks like John Elway on meth.

2 people like this

Posted

Does Roddy White look to be back next week? High ankle sprains are no joke, ask Stewie.

Posted

I hate Matt Ryan and his raspy drag queen, needledick voice.

Come on and get it Atlanta. Come to our house and get flopped because what happened today is goign to seem like a picnic with what you encounter next weekend at 1:00. Mike Smith better take his atrial fib meds

1 person likes this

Posted

I cannot see our team being down for this one.  I think they want to put notice onto anyone.  They are going to beat you down and beat you down some more.

I am not even playing and I am pumped for this game already. 

Someone should somehow get that GIF in the locker room. 

Posted

This is what the Panthers defense is about to do to Matty "ice".

icebreaker.jpg

Crush him.    Here come the icebreakers.                                                 

1 person likes this

Posted

I firmly believe we match up better with them than any team in the league. I truly hope we take several years of frustration out on them next Sunday. I could see another 5-8 sack performance and a dismantling of their defense. Have a feeling Cam runs wild on them again.

34-13 Panthers. 

Posted

Easy to talk poo from your sideline... Kraken stood right in the middle of our field and told them to get the f*ck off it.

God I hope we curb stomp the Falcunts next week.

2 people like this