Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shula, Zod, and SCP

50 posts in this topic

Posted

OK Zod. You and I were pretty adamant all summer about Shula's lack of in-game adjustments and his inability to react to what a defense gives him. I'm still not 100% sold on him because the defenses we've beaten the last 3 weeks aren't really Steel Curtainesque. What will it take for you to eat some Shula Crow? I have to see him successfully call a game against the 9ers and Pats defense before I say I was wrong. What about you?

1 person likes this

Posted

The SF game will answer tons of questions such as this one.

Posted

As long as we keep dictating whats going on and not the other way around I think we will be ok. Plus we have a bad ass defense...which helps.

2 people like this

Posted

playoffs.png?w=555

Need some post season wins.....

Posted

7 points.....

Posted

If we have a strong offensive showing against the 9ers and Pats I will wear a "I was a whiny fan and wrong about Shula" sign around my neck to the Bucs game.

4 people like this

Posted

Shula crow tastes so good.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think what many see as adjustments is simply that shula runs about 25 different route combinations out of about 16 different formations.  Every snap a new adventure.

Posted

He hasn't exactly refuted your concern over in-game adjustments (see AZ game), but he does seem to come up with decent game plans.

Posted

If we have a strong offensive showing against the 9ers and Pats I will wear a "I was a whiny fan and wrong about Shula" sign around my neck to the Bucs game.

Damn you and your full inbox!

Posted

We need to be losing one of those games [49ers or NE] at halftime. Then we need to see tangible adjustments, and watch the offense come from behind and win the game.

Posted

He wall ill prepared at the start of the season but has improved. It seems they now understand touchdowns are needed to win games in the NFL.

Still, I need to see him call a game against a legit defense.

We have played 2 games against defense in the top half of the league and lost both. He called awful games against Seattle and Arizona (espescially the second halves )

We have the 49ers and Patriots coming up who both have top 10 defenses. If he can call a good complete game against either of those teams I will be a believer.