Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pro Bowl voting is open

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Awesome. If you want updates and want to be connected to each other hit me up. We won the uni comp by being sneaky but powerful and organized. get with the grain early and join the pro bowl voting brigade. just send me a PM if you are interested

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam

Keek

Hardy

TD 

Kalil

are they guys that deserve to go the most, but being realistic for a small market team, I say that Cam Keek and Kalil are the only ones that get invited. Maybe Gross again.

Compared to the other FBs on the ballot, Tolbert is killing it. I don't see how he doesn't get the nod.

1 person likes this

Posted

How does the voting work with the new "Captains pick their players" format the NFL is working with this year?

1 person likes this

Posted

I bet we don't send anyone on first team. Maybe a couple guys go as alternates though.

Also, remember fan voting is only a small part of the puzzle. More say goes into people within the league, including coaches and players.

People say that, but I don't see how the coaches and players decide to send 7 Chiefs after a losing year.

1 person likes this

Posted

When are they dropping the whole Pro Bowl fiasco anyway?

1 person likes this

Posted

People say that, but I don't see how the coaches and players decide to send 7 Chiefs after a losing year.

All they needed was a coach. Notice how they have the same exact team except for a sh*tty Alex Smith replacing a sh*tty Matt Cassel. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Keek is the only guy that has a shot to go to the pro bowl.

Cam maybe, but he isn't lighting up the stat sheet. Regardless, I will vote all carolina for sure.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your welcome Byron Bell, my only wish is that you block for Matt Ryan.

1 person likes this

Posted

just something to ponder....

the game itself is a joke, but comes wit a risk of serious injury due to some player with a grudge or with something to prove while some other player (just like 95%  of the others) is taking it easy. pointless game that most fans don't bother watching. do you really want your favorite players in that "game"?

voting is a joke and not based on talent, but rather who is popular/has a name they can recall, or who is a member of a team that is either very hyped or just very large, or who has a fanbase that uses the most bots to vote 10,000 times an hour.

the "honor" is also diluted because 1) players from two teams are eliminated and paves the way for less "deserving" players to participate and 2) some players just flat turn it down.

and then there's this....

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/The-Pro-Bowl-Problem-6812.html

Posted

When are they dropping the whole Pro Bowl fiasco anyway?

Yea, I hate to admit it because I like our good players to be recognized, but the Pro Bowl thing is actually bad for teams and salary caps.

Many players make bonuses if they go to the Pro Bowl, and it would suck if a team ever had to cut a good player because of being messed up with probowl bonus hits.

Posted

http://www.panthers.com/fanzone/official-2014-pro-bowl.html

^ That link on the Panthers site makes it a lot easier and more convenient to vote, it automatically has Panther players listed at the top without having to sort... but yeah, be mindful about the votes as others have said it 'Pro Bowl player = More $$$'.

Pretty much just vote for key players like Cam, Luke, Smitty (HOF chances), CJ (who really fuging deserves it... dude has been criminally underrated the past few years), etc.

Posted

Done