#121 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,264 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Seahawks are overrated

Say what you will about The Seahawks almost losing to a back up QB on 10 days rest but they're 7-1.

#122 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hawks are overrated, can't wait to play them in the divisional game...

#123 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,545 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I mean NFC championship....gonna be a pay back for 2005....hopefully

#124 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Hawks are overrated, can't wait to play them in the divisional game...

To be honest I don't want any part of them in Seattle. Their defense is legit still.

#125 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,545 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Freakin Hassellback.....hated that game...

#126 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,018 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

4th and goal, and their running game has been spectacular and yet they go with an empty backfield? Geez, at least make Seattle worry a little about the possibility of a handoff.

#127 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,129 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

4th and goal, and their running game has been spectacular and yet they go with an empty backfield? Geez, at least make Seattle worry a little about the possibility of a handoff.

i thought for a second that they were going to go for a QB draw when they emptied the backfield.  certainly would have been unexpected.

#128 dos poptarts

dos poptarts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

What's weird is that I think the Rams had the numbers to do a QB draw on the 3rd down play.

Hawks had 4 down with a LB in the endzone IIRC.

#129 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Fugly...that's what that was...and once again Seattle does just enough to win a game. 

All those first round picks on the rams D Line going against all those 2nd and 3rd strings on Seattle's O Line, I knew it was going to be a tough game for sure.

I didn't expect Seattle's D Line to be so porous though...too many missed tackles in the back field and at the initial point of contact. 

Rice....speachless...all those dollars and what a fricken waste of skin on so many plays.  Seahawks can't get Harvin in there soon enough and maybe he'll demand double coverage so that Rice can be wide open.  He makes a couple sweet circus catches all year long and then so many half asses plays.  Why did we not keep Stephen Williams again?

Biggest weakness for sure right now is the O Line and we need Okung and Giac back as soon as possible, throw Harvin in there and see what happens.

Homer as a want to be, the rams lost that game more than we won it....but, I've seen enough pretty losses to be totally ok with another ugly win.

PS.....Ruck the Fams

#130 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

Cam would have just ran it in a down back ago......dumb playcalling on the Rams part..the hawks do not seem as elite though as the media portrays them to be....

Especially on the road. 

Which is why every road victory they eek out, is almost like two (regardless of how bad they look or what we say), cause if they get home field advantage through out the conference championship, they will  be very hard to beat. 

The Superbowl will be outdoors in NJ and the [presumed] cold, so who knows if they even make it that far?

We'll see?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com