Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Battlefield 4

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Might get this on the ole PC once a sale hits.  Getting very tempting.  That or I haven't really bought myself anything lately other than shoes for work, and the hole in my pocket is getting bigger.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah that was my deciding factor.

Posted · Report post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cnB1xt1mAWM

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm enjoying it again now, but my KDR sucks because all I've played is conquest for like 72 hours total and drove and flew vehicles the whole time, lol.  When I've played the one map with no vehicles on Conquest, I played using my assualt class and I had like a 23 and 6 KDR...  I'm considering playing a different game mode to get it back up, but I was considering Rush and then I saw you guys said it was really tough, so maybe I'll just keep with Conquest.

Definitely finding it to be just as addictive as BF3 was with the leveling up though.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

nvm just saw you had it for PS3.

Posted · Report post

I'm enjoying it again now, but my KDR sucks because all I've played is conquest for like 72 hours total and drove and flew vehicles the whole time, lol.  When I've played the one map with no vehicles on Conquest, I played using my assualt class and I had like a 23 and 6 KDR...  I'm considering playing a different game mode to get it back up, but I was considering Rush and then I saw you guys said it was really tough, so maybe I'll just keep with Conquest.

Definitely finding it to be just as addictive as BF3 was with the leveling up though.

Have you tried Obliteration yet?  Fun as hell...probably wouldn't help your K:D though.

Posted · Report post

Have you tried Obliteration yet? Fun as hell...probably wouldn't help your K:D though.

Nah, I haven't. But l'll definitely check it out now.

Posted · Report post

Someone come play with me :+( kurb on XBL

Posted · Report post

Hey guys, Patch 4 came out 3 days ago and the game is finally playable!!!

If you are on xbox live hit me up 

GT: Chi1li Peppers

I play at weird hours(work swing shift), but I'm a team player and pretty decent if I have someone to coordinate with. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The new patches are helping this game but its still really glitchy. Big fan though of the game though and nothing else like it on X1 so until there is...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I played for about 4 hours last night with a buddy and didn't have any issues(XB1 version) altho I haven't had many issues ever save for the lack of hardcore servers and the game crashing to the dashboard on occasion